View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 03:19 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
yes cunning but to the a certain expent. like the boundries wud be simple . the bottom does have alot of power in the relationship but mostly cuz they have the safe word to fall back on. but mostly its the top that decids what is gonna happen and brings things right up to the line as far as possible to extend the pleasure as far as possible. and i hate to break it to ya but if i was paying for ya bills and up keep and i was ur top id for damn sure want some physical humiliation like spanking and tieing up and teasing till u begged thats the fun of being in control. although i gotta admit im the sub in my relationship whenever he wants to get kinky. i LUV to be tied i LUV to teased and spanked , i LUVto be brought to the edge and held there being a sub is alot of fun and requires ALOT of trust of ur top.he and i dont have the time or engery to do it as much as wed like so most of the time were kinda vanilla but when we do bring out the kink it is so much fun and totally engrossing!u might try being tied and teased and spanked before u say no to it, that is if u havnt tried already so fun so hot so sexy!!!! hopefully while hubbys on leave he will tie me up for a bit! heehhehee

~nikki