View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Genevieves lips touched Phaedras she was unsure if she should take this farther or not knowing the girls fragile state of mind. Gen's conscience tugged at her almost as much as her loins but in the end the sexual urges won out. She snaked her tounge out to taste Phaedra's bottom lip. A small groan escaped her lips as she tasted the sweetness of the girl. Gen's hand reached down to caress Phaedra's firm breasts and she felt the nipples hardening which excited her even more. As Phaedra leaned into the kiss Genevieve decided to push it further and pushed her tounge into Phaedra's welcoming mouth. She sucked Phaedra's tounge into her mouth and ran her own up and down it. Gen's nails began to lightly scrape across Phaedra's nipples through her shirt. Genevieve felt herself getting hot and wet. She pulled away from Phaedra to look at the girl and see if there was passion in her eyes as there was her own.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses