View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Phaedra reached ot to try and undress Genevieve her passion seemed to go into over drive. She was unsure if she could take it slow any more. She started to yank Phaedra's dress over her head almost tearing the beautiful fabric in her haste to see the young womans body fully exposed to her. Gen threw the dress onto the floor and unhooked her bra and pulled her panties off without much ceremony. As she girl started to shiver from the cold Genevieve pushed her back onto the bed and raised herself above her. Genevieve planted a quick kiss on Phaedra's lips and then slid her body down between her legs. Genevieve raised her eyes to take one last look st Phaedra just to make sure she was not going too far. Not seeing anything but passion in Phaedra's eyes Gen pressed small kisses to the beautiful mound in front of her. As Pheadra began to moan Genevieve started licking the outside of her lips with small strokes up and down driving the girl crazy with desire.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses