View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 07:23 AM
I make sexytime with you

Re: Belial

Quote:
Originally posted by HarleyRider6769
By the Press "NOT" Talking about the Gov't abuse IS Liberal . They (Press) Never tell the Whole truth , They Only tell what the Gov't will allow....Now some will ask How the Gov't Can and does control what is put out By the Media . If a News Group starts putting too much Heat on a point , They are veiled threats of FCC pulling their License , or Audits By the IRS .
When was the Last time you Heard of someone using a Gun for good in the Press ?
It is said By the Media That Guns are the Leading cause of Death in Kids............Not true , Auto wrecks are , guns are something like 4th .

Ruby Ridge and Randy Weaver , Happened a few years back , Randy was set upon by the FBI and BATF , on a trumped up charge of selling a Illegal shot gun to a Undercover agent , (Later ruled to be entrapment)He was being forced to "SPY" on a group he used to be a member of (White Seperatest) He told the Gov't to stick it in their Ass ,So the Gov't Set their attack dogs on Him .And the FBI was given order to Go to His Home without a Warrent and were told to Shoot any male carrying a weapon , Randy's son and Brother-in-Law were out on their property when the dog that was with them caught the FBI agents and the U.S> Martials and FBI Agents Fired and Killed the Dog , And also Shot and Killed Randys son after he fired on them...Now you might say they fired in self Defence but the FBI were there Illegally. and so there was a Stand off that lasted I believe Two weeks , A FBI sniper and I use that term Loosely Fired and Killed Randy's Wife Vickey while She was Holding a Baby , He Shot Her in the Head from 100 yrds and He claimed He was shooting at Randy who was aproxmatly 20 feet to her right , I do not know How much you Know of shooting but Thats Impossable at 100 yrds you will not miss 20 feet left or right , He hit where He was Aiming .

Okay, so let's assume that the media is acting in the government's interests. Do you honestly believe the current US government is liberal?
I want to do something that matters