Thread: Bisexuality
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 06:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Thanks for putting this thread on the top again. It has really opened my eyes and mind a lot.

I am now a sexual person after reading the insightful comments.

Its the sort of thing that makes Pixies such a special place. There are some very interesting and thought provoking threads. To me the term sexual is good because it puts everyone together and doesnt isolate anyone into a minority that can be victinised by another.

As a young teenage boy I had a male friend and we explored male to male sex in some forms. I was very shy towards females and this was good for me at the time. I joined the Air Force and was homosexually gang raped and that was an experience so horrible that it stuffed my life up for many years.

Later I found sex with women and that is now my exclusive preference. I do admire other men in an aesthetic way but I am not tempted to have any more male to male.

I do not have any worries about other people having their own preferences, except that they must be with adults and not be foisted on children and having sex with animals is not acceptable to me either.

so thats my soap boxing LOL

cheers
Grumble