Thread: what do say?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'd like to add........

I work with a few really sexy men and we cavort and tease all day long. I've been on the verge of telling them about Pixies on several occasions. I stop just before it comes out though. I have printed out a few "less risque" pics and taken them in and showed them to a select few. They ask all kinds of questions......like, "Who took that pic"? or "Does your husband know about these"? I tell them if hubby or I took the pic and that, yes, he knows about them and just when I think I'm gonna turn them on to Pixies.....I stop cold! I just imagine what the next day at work would be like and I can't bring myself to tell them. I also get the feeling that no matter if they swore on their mother's grave, they'd HAVE to share their secret with the people they are closest with at work.....and then soon, the whole place would know. I'm not ready for that kind of exposure yet! Peculiar, huh? I consider myself an exhibitionist.....but I can't share myself with some of the sexiest people I know in R/L. These men are in my fantasies......but I can't blurt out, "If you want to see my pussy, log on to Pixies"! It might be partly due to the fact that two of these men are my superiors in the workplace. LOL!

*sigh*

~Thomas Dewar~