Thread: <O>Play Ball<O>
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Highschool ~ Archery, Tennis, Softball, Golf, Gymnastics, Volleyball... and even though I am not very tall, I dabbled in basketball for a while (till I realized Doreen Love was gonna stomp me every game cause she was 6'2" in 11th grade!). Then I took up being a hippie! LOL!

*EDIT* Oops! I forgot to add that I played in the "Juniors vs. Seniors" Powderpuff Football Game. The one and only year in the history of my highschool (to date) that the juniors beat the seniors! The reason? Yes there was a plausible excuse!!! Our senior class president made the senior girls some "special brownies" in his family living/cooking class that very day! Hmmmmmmmmmmm??? Sabbotage? Because he was dating a junior? We think so...but we'll never know cause he won't tell!

Now ~ Skiing, Scuba, Hiking, Fishing, Swimming (when I can...wish I had a pool *sigh*), Billards *Bar or regulation Pool*...never tried Snooker FussyYummyPants...but I'd give it a try), gardening (you don't know how much exercise that is till you have an acre to garden).

I also kept score and stats for my ex-husband's slow pitch softball team. I loved seeing the faces of the players when they found out their "hit" was judged an error! Talk about "IF LOOKS COULD KILL"!

Great thread Lilith!

~Thomas Dewar~