View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 10:05 PM

I know this has nothing to do with this but we just got one of those $1299 Troy Built Bronco Lawn Mower and it kicks ass. I turn the wheel all the way to the side and the back wheel barely moves. It is by far the tightest turning lawn mower I'ver ever encountered. Plus it's got cruise control, with our yard it's not very useful but ms. ss's car doesn't even have cruise[that works]. But this is a big thing because our yard is set up like:

EDIT:
well crap, my little picture is messed up so it's basically two rectagles with this first having the long part go up and down and the second rectangler being right next to that with the long part going left and right, you're intelligent people I'm sure you can get my point that it's a big freaking yard

part A is approx 90' x 225' and part B is 120' x 200' and for the past several years it has been mowed with a push mower. The only help I had was occassionally my mom who has a tumor the size of a childs basketball in her thigh and my wife who's work schedule kept her unable to help for the most part

BUT NOW I CAN SIT MY LAZY ASS DOWN AND MOW THE LAWN JUST BY STEERING!!!! YAY!!!!!!

And now back to your regularly scheduled program