Thread: How Many
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 12:12 PM
~Big Tease~

I have to say that full rape is NOT for me as I feel sorry for any and all that have gone through that..
But I do love it when my man is rough.. There was this one time we went to a movie and we both seemed on edge, like i guess just pissy at eachother. So he stopped at the store got us some beer, told me to drink one while he drove home. After a few mins i noticed that we werent going home and was wondering where we were goin. He drove around for about 30mins or so while i drank 2 beers.
All the sudden he drove up this street where they were building new houses and pulled over. Got out went to my side of the door and took me out of the car. Bent me over the hood of the car and just took me right there..
Didnt say anything, just made me go where he wanted to go. It was so great being that i was pissy I didnt want to be touched or kissed or anything I just wanted rough sex... It was risky as I was wearing jeans so they were tugged around my ankles, I could feel the cool air all around me. and it was right out in the open I swear people could see us no matter where they were oh how wonderfull that was..... sorry was that to much info ROFL....

Sar