View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

......taste her soaking wet pussy. But before he can get in close enough to taste her, she feels his sharp claws and opens her eyes only to see the trails of blood on her body. She lets out a shriek and tries to get away from him. "What's wrong with you?? What are you doing to me? I'm bleeding!! How could you do this to me?" His hands clamp down around her arms and forces her back down. She cries out to Genevieve and Ash to rescue her........"Gen!! Ash!! Please! Help me!! He's trying to hurt me.......He's making me bleed!" Her struggle, along with the sight and scent of her blood, only serving to excite him more and increase his desire to possess her. He tells her to be quiet and that Ash and Genevieve know better than to interfere with him. He laughs as he sees the fear in Phaedra's eyes, her fear also feeding his needs. He roughly pushes her back on the couch and finishes ripping her gown from her body, using his knees to spread her legs apart.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy