View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 03:50 PM

Wow, this is a good idea for a thread!
I'm terrible and should be losing weight. I have a medical reason too, (lol, and no it's not just an excuse! Although, I always used to use it as an excuse before I learned it was true!) But I still can't seem to get myself into it.
I need to start at a Gym because I know that as soon as I get started I will do well, but it's just getting there.... I'm sure I'll get round to it one of these days- There's a Gym about 20feet from where I work for goodness sake! LOL

I have a tip too, although most people will probably know this already... If you eat lots of pasta or bread, try to get way down. Replace the bread with something wheat-free and the pasta with Rice. Pasta and Bread will bloat you, and I bet you'd see a difference if you tried it for a while!

And of course, the classic- If you're feeling like you wanna eat, drink a glass of water, cos it might just be there you're thirsty, and you might find it does the job!

Good luck and hugs all round!