Thread: Wild wednesday
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2001, 02:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
wild wed

Well reguardless of what she had in mid I couldnt help but checking her out her long slender legs and beatiful blue eyes and very supple lips.
she was beautiful.We didnt say much to each other on the way to her house,just a quick glance once and awile from her and then there was me I couldnt stop thinking of ways I could please her.Im pretty sure she noticed the buldge in my crotch the last time she looked.I could kind of tell by the way she smiled and bit her lip a little.
All of the sudden she moved her hand over to my knee and slid it upwards to my now raging hard on and grasped it firmly giving a smile like she was pleased with what she had ahold of.I was in extasy the throbbing in my pants grew with each second so I reciprocated by going straight for her expsed panties.I slid them to one side and began encirciling her clit with my index finger.Slowly I slipped a finger inside her she cocked her leg up a little on the door and began to grind my finger .
she had to place both hands on the whel to keep control and was using it for leverage in the motion of her hips then she...