Thread: Anal Sex
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2001, 09:38 PM
OzEmily

Anal Sex

Hi, I'm just new here so I hope I've worked out what I'm doing.
Anal Sex? What's not to like about it? I've answered the question above as "Every time" although that isn't really true. It is a lot more often than "Once a month" though. Probably 5 or 6. Maybe I should have called them all special occassions. The hard part for a woman is bringing it up with a new partner. With my current man I just straddled him and went for it which really surprised him. I had squeezed a heap of lube up before we'd started so that made it kinda easy. It was absolutely worth it to see the look on his face, although I mostly prefer on top facing my guys feet.
I'm not sure what I like about it so much, but I think it is the feeling of having something so deep within. When my lover is in my pussy, I can always feel the penis close to the surface just behind my mons. It just seems somehow shallow. When I'm getting anal, it feels so deep and raw.
Even though a fiery session leaves my bot feeling swollen and hot, I savour this as a reminder as I go about other things.
Last words - cleanliness beforehand, heaps of lube and keep reapplying, and take your time. Sometimes I have amazing climaxes diddling my button while my lover does nothing but leave his penis inside my bot.
Love to all, Emily.