Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 11:19 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
update

vacation from hell

we arrived about 2 weeks ago as many of u know the first two days were nice, got a lot of shoppin in and had alot of fun........

day 3 and 4 my daughter has a high fever and trouble wetting day 5 we take her to the doc and she says i need a sample from her how do they do this u may ask.....they tape a bag to her. the bags does not like to stay on 5 bags and 13 hrs later (1 am to be presise) she gives us a sample. she gets discharged the next morning we come home (tuesday)

5 days later we brush the dog he bites jeeping BAD we go to the ER (dont i remember u ???? havnt u been here before???) they say wash and take these meds at such n such times u will be ok come back in 48 for a follow up bye bye now. now today is tuesday we go back for follow up ..gee now dont that look infected i think u need to stay at least 24 hrs .......new doc .....no no no u need to stay till thursday at least......poor jeeping is not happy poor me is stressed beyond belife poor granny is depressed that her dog went crazy and hurt her son and had to be put down befoer it hurt a grandbaby ........now for those of u animal lovers the dog didnt bite while the brush was on him he went bersirk AFTER it had been taken away . ALSO this dog has tried to bite before over smaller things and she is terrified of the dog. please dont tell me how mean this was we know we all cried when he got taken away but now he is a problem and we cnat risk it happening again .ok so u all know how my vacation has gone..............

nikki