Thread: Holy Shit!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 06:29 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Thumbs up

OK. We’ve had a while now to find our way around our new clubhouse.

I’m personally getting use to a lot of the small changes in what lever works what. Just taking a while to learn the new tricks. It seems most of the initial glitches were handled quick and well. I ALMOST feel sorry for the poor guy that had to throw the switch for our new show and stand back while we Pixies went over it like an army aunt invasion. LOL

With the exception of ONE MAJOR FUNCTION ………….. it looks to me like this next generation has been tweeked and polished up for a nice, sleek looking and dependable running machine. As a pragmatist, that’s the priority for me. The new PM is sweet, ……… but still seems to have a few unconnected buttons. I’ll watch for what happens there in time. (I know the crew is busy assembling and connecting SOMETHIG ELSE……………. RIGHT? )

For being at this point of settling in, I have to give us a nice 3+ overall. Thanks for the hard work.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world