View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 10:18 AM
dobbydog

I'm going to ignore the part about the guy being black and the girl being a white catholic girl, because this story is about a female security guard and a male Catholic high school student. But everything else is still part of the story

I held her up with my hands under her butt cheeks, her legs wrapped around my waist. She clasped her hands behind my neck. Her white shirt and bra were still on, her see-through thong and dark blue pants were hanging from her right ankle, and both her black shoes were still on. I was still wearing my white shirt and blue tie. My pants and underwear were at my ankles.

I lowered her body- her pusssy stroking my dick downward, I raised her body- her pusssy stroking my dick upward, I lowered her body - her pusssy stroking my dick downward, I raised her body - her pusssy stroking my dick upward. Up and down, up and down, for the first time I was in control somewhat, I controlled the up and down pace. But she rolled her hips a little, controlling some back and forth motion of her pusssy on my dick. With every roll she would softly moan, "mmmmmm." She enjoyed the control she had with rolling her hips. Slow with great range at first, then faster and faster with a smaller range of motion, then she slowed down again and her increased that soft long range of rolling her pusssy around my dick. Then just as the pleasure was about to reach its wonderful peak for both of us, we heard a car pull into the school parking lot.