View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 03:07 AM
Misplaced Ice

Well I'm debating between the 2 that just popped into my head.

1: On the walk home from a party. We had to walk through a dark park and he got me to take off my underwear, pants and top which left me wearing a lace top and skirt and my coat. Then he got me to suck his cock followed by him licking my pussy. He then told me to finger my pussy while we walked across the park. Walked for a bit longer in the lace and was told to flash the cars that passed. Then he got me to get rid of the lace so I was just wearing my collar, boots and long coat. we fucked for a bit in this random driveway and then carried on down the street (again flashing the cars). When we got home I lost the coat and he got me to dance for him, on the deck, while he stroked his cock. Then we had amazing sex on the deck (in full view of the road). First with him sitting on a deck chair with me on his lap and then with me bent over (bracing myself with the deck chair) while he slammed his cock into my pussy. That was quite fun.

2: at a party. My boyfriend was off dancing or something and I was sandwiched between 2 of my male friends. The guy in front of me had his hands up in my top, massaging my naked breasts and either snogging me or biting my ears. The guy behind me had his hand down my pants, fingering my pussy, while he bit the back of my neck. All this happened in the hallway of the party with people pushing past. It was pretty good too. Especially when I noticed my boyfriend watching.