View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 09:56 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Exclamation Update!

Thank you. Knowing others think it is worth the effort makes it a non-effort.

This is our latest map with just one addition and a little tweeking. There are a number of members, including our Summer, that I have not heard from and one response that was so happy about the map idea, he forgot to give me his location and hasn’t gotten beck to me yet.

At the moment, it is sounding like you will need the boat instead of just the anchor. I’m starting a local drive at all our video stores to have copies of Water World and The Abyss dropped in as soon as Frances has passed.

On a serious note, I really would like to hear about the memories of your Floridian grandparents, when there were only reports AFTER the fact. I have to think that the forecasting system of only knowing you were in the season and watching the cloud formations, made it a slightly different encounter. That could even make fore a good party break. Get a tape recorder and find a couple of the oldest people in your area and get it down before the real peoples experience is gone for ever.

Good luck Peninsula People. Keep your powder dry…………. And everything you can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Florida4-9-c.jpg (141.7 KB, 313 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world