View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 09:47 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
As the jet begins it's final approach, the flutter of butterflies begins in my stomach. Looking out the window all I can see is clear blue skies and the beautiful views surrounding the Key West airport. The brilliance of the day is breathtaking and inside I know this is just the beginning of an experience that will be equally inspiring and life altering.

I am excited to finally be meeting Mike face to face. We have been chat friends for sometime and have become quite fond of one another, not to mention the electric charge that arcs when we are in view of one another. Smiling, I think of how many thongs he's made wet with just his words and I reach my hand between my thighs to feel the heat rising at the mere thought.

Admittedly, I am feeling a little apprehensive about meeting Tess in the flesh. I know from my many chats with Mike what a great person Tess is, and I find her to be beautiful, sexy and vivacious. I find I am attracted to her physically and Mike knows this. He teases me often. Invites me to come visit and explore my bi-side. Who knows? This trip I may just do that!

The plane stops on the tarmac and as the passengers begin to file off the plane, I realize this is it. I get to the open doorway and the brilliance of the day nearly hurts my eyes, I reach into my bag and slip my sunglasses on. As I descend down the stairs I can feel the all too familiar sensation of moist thighs. The thoughts of Tess and meeting her had already begun exciting me.