View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 02:12 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
My(and my g/f's) now-ex neighbour used to come over if she thought a zit was too large claiming it to be a toumer. She called the paramedics and claimed we tried to poisen her after she tasted aq dish that had red pepper (to which she was violently allergic) after we told her it was in there. she borrowed the vacuum, and yelled at us when she saw a spoon (which she had left months before when she came over eating something) she kept the vacuum for 6 months. almost every week she had the paramedics over for something... even now she is begging us to come see her before she goes in for hand surgery (this developed after I had mine) because a dog bit her in her hand b/c she tried to seperate a dog fight by grabbing the dogs' muzzles (dumbass) and it "still hurts".

ok on the other side... let me say this we have 9 dogs 1 german shepherd(alsatian) 2 australian shepherds, 2Scottish terriers, 2 mutts, a catahoula leopard and a pug.... all very loud breeds. our neighbours have 3 dogs, 1 lab ancd 2 Jack russel terriers... those three dogs make more noisein a day than ours do in a month... they stink too... neighbours never scoop the yard. the neighbourhood is trying to sign a petition that makes them get rid of those dogs or have them de-barked.