View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 08:05 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Gliding down the hallway in a state of euphoric bliss I find my way back to my suite. My mind a blur with images of Tess’ naked body and mine tangled together. The sensations so new and fresh now imprinted themselves as permanent memories of this shared intimacy. The warmth of her skin against mine, her mouth gentle and voracious all at once exploring my sweet spots made me dizzy with desire. I closed the door behind me, leaned against the door and let out soft squeal of delight. Our shared orgasm and way we seemed to sense the others want was beyond any dream I’d ever had. I set my things down and thought of the sounds Tess emitted as she was cumming, it was so primal and sexy, and such a turn on to me. I think just hearing her moan, would make my panties wet.

I opted for a soak in the luxurious tub; the bathroom of the suite was just too inviting not to be properly enjoyed. I ran the water adding some sweetly scented foaming bath to the water then ran back to my camera and grabbed my memory chips. While I waited for the tub to fill I uploaded the images I’d taken of Tess just an hour ago poolside. As I uploaded the pictures I was surprised at how many I had been able to actually take, as my mind seemed more preoccupied with seducing her than taking pictures. In assessment, we had captured nearly two hundred images of her natural beauty.

I drifted back into the bathroom to check the water; the tub is full. Removing my robe I stepped into the sea of bubbles surrounded by candlelight and the afternoon sun. I let my body sink into the warm water feeling it caress my flesh where just moments ago Tess had touched me. I let out a satisfied sigh and close my eyes. Tess was so much more than I had expected. Mike had shared with me specific details about his beautiful wife, I had always thought as his way of heating me up, seducing me with his words, enticing me and to invoke thoughts of new explorations and adventures into my mind. Again, she enters my mind, her graceful beauty, her piercing electric blue eyes and a voice that could melt steel, Tess, indeed radiates sensuality.

Reaching for the soap, my mind drifts to tonight. I rub the sweetly scented soap in my hands causing a nice lather. A flash memory of how Tess touched me and explored my body shivers through my being. My hands now move down my chest and over my tits, I slide my hands down to my stomach and then slowly back up to the underside of my pink globes. My fingers stretch and rub over my nipples, instantly they pop to attention and soon I feel the tingle that always occurs with nipple play, the charge of energy that fills my cunt and causes my clit to swell and take immediate notice.

I lather up my hands, gliding them up my arms to my shoulders and into my armpits. I rinse, and lather again. My hands ride the cushion of lather on my wet skin all the way to my mons. I feel the small patch of soft curls and the smoothness of my shaved lips. My fingers reach down and separate my lips; the water touches my puss, and then I slip a finger inside and a small soft moan drips from my mouth. With a gentle hand I stroke my clit while pumping, now, two fingers into my cunt. Fingers pumping in and out, in and out, as if emulating the waves hitting the beach outside, while fingertips tango on my pink pearl. With newfound energy I finger myself to sweet orgasm. Slowly I sink into the water with a smile on my face and wet my hair. I reach for the shampoo and wash my hair thinking about what I can do to make tonight something special for both Mike and Tess. I rinse and reach for towel, patting myself dry. Stepping from the tub an idea occurs to me, I slip back into my robe and head back to the computer.

Sitting at my laptop I proceed to sort through the pictures we had taken, looking at each one for keeper-quality, weeding out and deleting my errors and mis-shots due to my excitement. I sorted them looking for the five best pictures to use for my plan. A gentle knock on my door, “Ms. Morgan, I have some tea for you.”

“Come in Carlotta.”

Carlotta enters the room with a tray in hand. On the tray is an orchid spray in a bud vase, a teapot, teacup, and sliced fresh fruits. “Thank you Carlotta, it looks wonderful.”

“The Mrs. said you’d need an afternoon pick-me-up,” Carlotta smiled.

“How long have you been with the Ryan’s Carlotta?”

“Ten years ma’am. The Ryan’s are very good to me.”

“I’m sure they are, they are good people. I want to do something special for them Carlotta, but I need your help to pull it off. Can you help me?”

“I’m …I’m not sure ma’am, what is it?” she stammers.

“No need to worry, it’s all good. You know I am a photographer Carlotta?”

“Yes ma’am, I saw your camera at lunch.”

“Tess, umm…Mrs. Ryan, and I took some pictures today that I’d like to get printed and framed for a gift to Mike tonight and it will be a surprise for Tess as well,” I beamed a bright smile of excitement at Carlotta. I fished a disc from my computer bag and copied the images onto the disc. In detail, I proceeded to tell Carlotta of my plan, how I wanted them printed and framed, to have the package wrapped and delivered to the club. She nodded in understanding. Carlotta gasped as I checked the images on the disc and shared them with her.

“Mrs. Ryan she is such a beauty!”

“She is indeed! Do you think they will both find these to their liking?”

“Oh yes ma’am, how couldn’t they, Mrs. Ryan looks like an angel.”

“She certainly does Carlotta, she certainly does,” I said softly as I made a layout for the printers and frames to follow. I wanted this series to be laid out properly to have the full effect. I reached into my purse and handed Carlotta five crisp $100 bills, “This should cover the cost and you can keep any extra for your effort in helping me with this surprise. I appreciate that you are willing to help me.”

“Seeing your work, Ms. Morgan it is my pleasure to help you make Mr. Ryan’s birthday a special day.”

I thanked Carlotta again and she left me alone in my suite. I poured some mint tea into the cup and sipped it slowly, as I continued to flip through the images of Tess. It was no mystery to me why Mike was so in love with his wife, she had it all; she was charming, beautiful, adventurous and spirited all wrapped up in a stunningly sensual package. Now they will both see it, through my eyes. With my plan in place and Carlotta’s assistance, I feel better about tonight. I know it is going to be an incredible experience for me, I want to make sure that I can at least give them a gift to make it an ardent memory for the both of them.

Now to look through the clothes I brought with and find the right outfit to make my first live impression on Mike the best. I know Mike loves my ass; maybe I should choose an outfit that accentuates my behind. I hold up several dresses and admire myself in the mirror. I choose a soft charcoal gray-colored sweater dress that clings sweetly to all my curves. I disrobe, and reach for my Ralph Lauren Goodbye lotion and slather it onto my legs, arms and shoulders, across my chest bone and around the back of my neck. I love the way it shimmers on my skin and hope that Mike will like it too. I find the special bra and panties I bought just for tonight. The bra is a beautiful silvery gray satin and lace demi-cup style that will surely enhance the view of my bosom. The way it lifts my less than youthful chest is complimentary and turning this way and that in the mirror, I approve. Next, I step into the matching thong with the lace inset in the front and turn to inspect my rearview. I grab the lotion and rub some shimmer on my bottom. I want to be as enticing and memorable as possible.

Grabbing the soft dress, I step into it and slide it up my body. The hem stops about three inches above my knees and the fabric hugs my body gently. I bring the front of the dress up over my chest and bring the neck up and button it behind my neck. The dress has a mock turtleneck with a peek-a-boo keyhole-cutout in the front right at the cleavage and the back is open from the waist up to where it buttons at the back of my neck. Now, to finish my ensemble with a sultry look created with makeup. I go over to my laptop and turn on some music; I dance my way to the bathroom and try to figure out what will look best on my face tonight.