View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 08:53 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Stepping into the shower I let the hot, steamy water wash over my body. I close my eyes and smile thinking how incredible this day has been so far with Sal. I had hoped that we would feel a sexual attraction between the two of us. But it had far exceeded my dreams. From the moment I had looked into her lovely green eyes I had wanted her. I was not a stranger to being with women. However, I was selective with the women I shared myself with. Sal was by far the most sensual woman I had ever been with.

Today was magical in every sense of the word. I was thrilled at the way we hit it off and talked like two old friends that had always known one another. Then at lunch the chemistry had really intensified between us. When Sal said she wanted to photograph me out by the pool I was delighted. Then what happened while I was on the chaise would burn in my mind forever. The passion between us was so incredible. Sal was such an erotic woman, no wonder Mike had gone on and on about her.

I closed my eyes savoring the memory of how Sal bringing me to an orgasm that had left me breathless and hungry for more. When we had gotten to my bedroom I couldn’t wait to touch, kiss and taste her. She had been so responsive to whatever I did to her that I truly felt privileged to be the first woman that she had shared her sexuality with. I couldn’t wait for tonight and what I knew would be a birthday my love would never forget.

I reach for my scented shampoo and lathered it into my long, blonde hair, thinking of tonight. My mind goes to my sexy husband and how surprised he is going to be. I can picture the look on his face already and let out a giggle as I rinse the shampoo from my eyes and applythe conditioner. I take my bath sponge and the scented gel and begin rubbing it over my body. Inhaling the fragrance and letting my mind go back to when Sal was touching and kissing me. I love how soft a woman’s hands and lips are. How gentle and loving they can be when inflicting such sweet pleasure.

I move the sponge over my breast, down my stomach and to my shaved pussy. The sponge’s slightly rough texture feels good on my smooth flesh as I move it in a circular motion. My other hand goes back to my large globes and I squeeze my soapy hand into them. My nipples harden and I feel the ache returning to my clit. I was insatiable today I thought with a grin as I let out a moan.

I reach up and detach the showerhead. Turning it to a high pulse I first move it over my chest. Letting the jets of water beat against my breast and move to my nipples, loving the sensations it causes. Then moving slowly down my stomach to my waiting pussy I jerk and moan loudly as the pounding water hits my clit. My shower has a built in seat in the corner and I move to sit down spreading my legs wide and leaning my head back against the tiled wall. Closing my eyes I give into the feelings of the jets of water shooting onto my clit. The feelings are so intense and I can feel my climax building rapidly. Pressing the shower head hard unto my swollen clit I cum and cum, biting my lip to keep from screaming out. Finally I move the water off me and wait for my breathing to return to normal and hurry to finish my shower.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a plush terry cloth robe then go to my make-up table and sit down examining my face as I smooth in the rich moisturizer. A familiar knock sounds on the door and Carlotta enters with my late afternoon tea.

“Thank you Carlotta,” I say smiling at her and as always marveling at how beautiful her light brown skin is. Carlotta has been with us a long time and I trust her completely.

“How is Ms. Morgan coming along?”

“Very well, she has had her bath and asked me to take care of something for her so I will need to go out for a while if that is acceptable with you?”

Not wanting to pry and sensing it was a surprise of some sort I ask no questions and tell Carlotta to take all the time she needs. As she shuts the door on her way out I turn back to the mirror and begin expertly applying my make-up making sure to play up my best features, which are my blue eyes and full lips.

Once that is done I go and blow dry my hair and apply some shine serum to it for that extra sparkle. Taking the sides I pull them back with a diamond clip so that my face is exposed leaving the rest of my long, golden mane falling down to the middle of my back. Moving to my lingerie draw I take out the brand new white lace demi bra and matching thong. Slipping into them I admire myself in the full-length mirror. Not bad I think smiling at how firm and high my breasts sit in the bra, the little triangle of fabric that just covers my freshly shaven mound is sure to appeal to Mike and hopefully Sal will appreciate it also.

Going into my huge walk in closet I pull out the red Nicole Miller dress that had also been bought for this night. The fabric was a soft stretch silk that hugged my body like a glove as I slipped it on. It was a halter style dress that had a plunging neckline, open back and an asymmetrical hemline that fell to just above my knees. Slipping my manicured feet into the strapy, red Marc Jacobs shoes with the 4” heels I feel tall, beautiful and very sexy.

I put on the 3-carat diamond earrings and matching diamond pendent necklace that had been given to me by Mike for our last anniversary. I spray on some Channel 5 and take a final look at myself and decide that I look the best I am going to. I grabbed my handbag, walk out of my room and head down to the living room to call and see if the limo was on its way.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking