Thread: last night
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

last night

i'm not sure if this should go under the stories heading or sex chat or waht, but i am sooo excited about last night i must share!

i was on the couch minding my own business last night when in walks my wife with her riding crop. yes you can see where this is going, but i didn't! she made me stand in front of her while she lazily whacked my bottom as she watched tv. she almost seemed disinterested that i was rock hard! after about 15 minutes (maybe it was 30 hell i wasn't counting) she led me to the hallway where she blindfolded me and kissed me all over. she made me open my mouth and then she stuck something cold and hard in there and told me to lick and get it nice and wet. i did, the the thanked me and i heard her shove it inside her with a slurp. she fucked herself to a few orgasms while all i was allowed to do was listen, then she made me lick it clean. she then made me stand up with my back to the wall and she kissed and licked me all over, bringing me to the brink several times, but not quite letting me come. i was delirious by this time! she made me get on all fours and started spanking my ass again, but she suprised the hell out of me when she slipped a cold, wet finger in my ass! i didn't object because DAMN it felt good! then she put something a bit bigger in there and made me lay on my back. she mounted me and rode me slow and easy till she knew i wasn't going to last much longer. she started riding me harder and flipped a switch and my ass started buzzing! i came so hard i thought she would have come coming out her nose! it was incredible. i've been "anxious" all day thinking about it and now she just called saying she wasn't done with me last night and there will be a repeat performance! maybe i can convince her to let me take pictures...keep your fingers crossed!