View Single Post
Old 09-07-2001, 08:47 PM
Bard in Training

Physical Beauty is not something that anybody earns ... unfortunately people are born the way they're born for good or bad!

But someone who has character and good personality has obviously worked on themselves and that to me is way more attractive!

I certainly don't think I'm ugly but then again am definitely not Cindy Crawford either ........ and you know what ..... I'm okay with that!!!

Just as Prophet Reality said above ... judging a book by it's cover may leave you alone and out in the cold someday ....... because what if everyone was like you and went for looks only ... I think you yourself mentioned that you are only average ... well think on that for a sec ...... !

But hey ... I also understand what you mean ... there does have to be some kind of chemistry involved when two people are attracted to each other ... I would honestly suggest that ... just try dating someone who is average for a bit and see what happens ... you might just surprise yourself to realize that once you get to know someone... the attraction is way better ...

Gyz