View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 11:54 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Oops! Dammit, I missed it...

Well, I knew it was coming up last weekend, and I futzed around & missed it... what, you say? My first anniversary as a member of Pixie's... I had been checking out the stories at the main site for quite a while, when I noticed "sex board".... bored & curious, I clicked... after reading only a few posts, I was hooked, impulsively I registered... so unlike me to jump right in, esp. for some web site asking for my email addy... but I was lured in, & hooked... soon I was lusting after the ladies with their sexy posts, then some of them posted their pics... I was esp. taken with a "LoveDiva4U", gawd, the sexy things she said in her posts turned me on long before she broke down & posted her pics!
In the past year, I have made many friends here, we have lost a couple of dear ones tragically, we have laughed a lot, cried a little, shared things with distant friends that I doubt most of us could say in a face-to-face... salved each others pain, lusted openly for another's bod, pissed each other off occaisionally... all the things that make a family, right?
I'm rambling now, but I had to get that out... & thanks to all my friends here who have put up with my odd thoughts, old lame jokes, & twisted perversions...

Scotz

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.