View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 12:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
Getting some at work

Part I

I see you coming down the street, smiling, happy to finally be out of work and looking forward to a few drinks.
You get to the door of the club, reach out and pull me into a hug and kiss me on the cheek.
“Do I have to pay the cover tonight” you say.
“Nope, and never again either, we’re not charging our regulars anymore.” is my reply.
You don’t realize that I remember your face, your beautiful red hair, you nice round breasts, and perfect ass, but not your name.
“I do need to see your ID tonight though. Even though you come here every week, I’m checking everyone’s tonight. “
There, problem solved.
You reach into your little blue purse, pull out your wallet and open it to your license.
“No problem, Hun. I understand.”
I glance at it real fast, reading only your first name and hand it back.
You smile and kiss me again, this time our lips meet.
“Mmmm…nice. I’ll be back in a little while to see you, right now, I need a drink”
I smile as you walk in, and head down the stairs.
Your lips taste as sweet as I thought they would. Maybe tonight we’ll find out if everything about you is as I thought it would be.
I send my partner down to tell the bartender that your drinks tonight are on the house.
Twenty minutes later, you come back up the stairs, your red hair over your shoulder. I notice you have no bra on tonight, I can see by the way your breasts move in your black tank top.
“My drinks are free tonight, huh?”
You smile
“They are”
I smile back.
“You are so good to me.”
You kiss me again, this time your tongue finds its way into my mouth, searching for mine. Mine meets yours and they touch, you pull yours back and mine follows and you begin to suck on it.
You release my tongue and start to whisper in my ear.
“I want you. I see you look at me, the way you look at me, and I know you want me too.”
You reach down and grab my stiffening cock.
“Is that for me?”
“Yes, I believe it is.”
“Good. I have something for you too.”
“Oh? And what’s that?”
You grab my hand and guide it to your thigh; you begin to move it up so my hand is just under your black skirt.
“Keep going, and you’ll see.”
I keep moving my hand up your thigh until I finally find my present.
Your not wearing panties, and your pussy is nice and wet. I can tell that it’s shaved. A moan escapes your lips as I run a finger along your slit.
“Very nice” I say.