View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 03:11 PM

Lets talk about fisting

Hey all,
I just wanted to get some feedback on how you all feel about vaginal fisting. I've been interested in it for a short time now. I'm pretty sure my wife would freak if she knew though . What she dont know won';t hurt her, right? Lately in bed, while we're 69'ing ( which she LOVES ) , I've started off by putting 2 fingers inside her while i lick her. Very soon she's wet enough for 3 fingers. When i have 3 fingers inside her, i'll gently start to stretch my fingers apart, to prepare for more fingers. In a few minutes, I put in my 4th finger. At this point, she's going wild, between my tongue action and her filled pussy. If i work very slowly, i can get just past the last knuckle when I have 4 fingers inside her. Now, I have to pull out a bit at this point, so the last knuckle isn't inside. Then i tuck my thumb against my palm and SLOWLY start to enter her again, this time with all 5 fingers. Keeping it slow, i go in and out, a little bit more each time, as she gets wetter & wetter, and loosens up a little bit each time. I can get to the point just before my knuckles all go in, and one of 2 things happen. Either it starts to hurt her , or she cums and gets too sensitive for a few minutes,so i have to start over.
When it hurts, she always asks how many fingers i'm using, and i say 3 :lol:. She usually loves it when i have 4 or 5 , so i dont want to make her feel wierd about it. To speed up the process sometimes, if i use a vibe on her before, she tends to get a little looser. We have this one vibe thats about the size of my dick around, but about an inch or 2 longer. It also has little rabbit ears to stimulate the clit. This thing drives her crazy, and makes her all kinds of wet.
I really want to get my whole fist in her, so far it drives both of us wild. Once I get it in, and can do it on a regular basis, I think I'll tape us doing it, and I'll show her that way
The great thing about my wife's pussy, is that even with all this fun stuff going on, when I just want to fuck her, she's just as tight as ever.

Anyone else have any luck fisting their SO's?

LB