View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Everybody Stretch!

1. when you first did oral on anyone?

I was very young and very naive...and did a "pinky swear" with my best friend that we would never give a "blow job" to any man! We thought it was ewwwwwwwwww! But in truth, I didn't have the slightest idea how to do it. I took it literally...as in "blow" job, and couldn't imagine why blowing on a penis was sexually exciting. I had never seen it done and the fear of the unknown had it's grip on me. I was still a vaginal virgin and things in the relationship were heating up past the point of hand jobs. [He] taught me the correct way to blow him...because I sucked at it (pardon the pun). But I was "in love" and wanted to please him. So I practiced and practiced till I got it right!

2. were you nervous?

I sat on his lap and could feel the familiarity of his hand trying to push my head down to his lap. I knew "this" time was going to be it...and I nearly cried and threw up simultaneously! I heard a slight snicker from him when I first began and then he began to talk to me in a whisper (because his parents were upstairs) and it calmed me down. I was shaking like a leaf and he knew it, but coaxed me to continue.

3. how did you learn to do it?

Pure trial and error!

4. and NOW are you very confident in your abilities?

Oh my YES! I've had lots of practice since that first time...and have been told I have a certain technique that would drive any man wild (his words...not mine)!

~Thomas Dewar~