Thread: Intro yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 01:35 PM
Lycanthrope

Great thread! Don't think I've seen any galls from S'toon here, but if there are, don't be shy

As fer myself, I'm a twenty something IT Student and Web Designer. I love making music and, for some reason, it turns gals on when I play guitar even though I'm not exactly clapton over here.

Most of the website I make focus on alternative health, holistic healing, wicca, all that jazz. I don't buy into it entirely, but I keep an open mind and I've learned a lot through osmosis. I'd say I'm definitely spiritually centered.

I came out of a long distance, long term, high maintenance relationship about a year ago, and since then I've been learning everything I can about the sexy single life, how sex can be fun as well as meaningful, and that yeah, there is a basic primal urge behind it and there's nothing wrong with a good fuck if you're in the right mood for it. I used to feel ashamed of all that kinda stuff, but now it's all good I'm glad to say I've kept my romantic edge, and I've got just as much flair for making love, though that always depends largely on how emotionally connected I am with a gal.

I've got a few good sexy friends online and offline, all at different levels between flirty, lovey, and constantly horny. And I'm always looking to meet more! I need to brush up on my cyber since I've been concentrating a little more on real life stuff. It's still a ton of fun though! Also, a few years of online roleplay in the persona of a werewolf has given me a soft spot for yiffy artwork, plus a touch of lycanthropy. Arruff!

And off I go. Thanks fer the site, keep up the great work! Love ya all!