View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 04:07 PM
gurly gurl

Question Gallbladder Problems

Ok, so this isn't a "sexual" thread--but just looking to see if anyone's had a problem with their gallbladder.

I haven't been feeling well at all lately, worse in the past couple weeks. As soon as I eat, it comes right back up. You'd think I'd be dropping the pounds, but not really.

I had an ultrasound on my liver and gallbladder which showed abnormalities on my gallbladder and then sent to have a nuclear medicine scan done which took 90 minutes. The tech snuck and told me it was abnormal. The nurse finally called and told me the same thing and are referring me to a surgeon.

The past few nights I have been in a lot of pain and this morning woke up shakey and instantly sick after eating a small bite for breakfast and had to lay back down. Crying, not much about the pain, but of being sick of living like this.

I have noticed that when I feel stressed I think it's worse. I hardly eat anything anymore in fear of getting sick.

This is really really really getting me down. I don't know how much more I can take.

Sorry to be such a drag. Just looking for advise I guess.

Hugs