Thread: Surprise!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 04:20 PM

My ex was so completely strait-laced it just wasn't even funny, most nights I was rolling over in bed and using my fingers...

This night, I came in from work, pissed off as hell. It had been a shit day and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed... He'd gotten romantic, I found a trail of rose petals to our bedroom and a leather corset and skirt with a pair of really shiny black heels. There was a note beside them telling me to put them on... No panties or other clothes allowed...

I went downstairs to the breakfast bar in the kitchen to where I found a blindfold and instructions to put that on and sit on one of the high-backed chairs with my legs spread... Of course, I obliged... When I felt him kneel in front of me, I was stunned - he'd never eaten my pussy before... After that, I was even moreso... He started tonguing my asshole... Then back up to my pussy again... I was going WILD... Until he pulled away completely... Let's just say the food in the refigerator SOOO didn't go to waste, I was fucked with a *lot* of things before he finally put his cock in me...

I couldn't believe it! He was always so strait-laced when it came to sex! Sadly, the leather skirt went the journey... Some stains y'just can't get out...

"I know you had to go away,
I died just a little and I feel it now,
You're the one I need,
I believe that I would cry just a little,
Just to have you back now,
Here with Me.
"

"I aim to please - I never said my aim was very GOOD!!"