Thread: Surprise!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 09:41 AM
Addicted Member

After nearly 15 years in our relationship, hubby and I think we have tried it all. But occasionally we stumble upon a position that either he or I say..."Wow, I don't think we have ever done that before"!

Example........We have a newer computer chair. We were perusing Pixies one afternoon and I sat on top of him facing him as we jumped from forum to forum. I slid closer but wouldn't take my feet off the floor. I didn't trust this chair....LOL! We (collectively) aren't tiny people. He said to slide closer and trust him....that the chair would hold us. I did, reluctantly. He entered me and I started to slowly rock to and fro. This chair is wide and so my legs were wider than I have ever had them while on top of hubby. He was pulling me to him faster and harder than I wanted to go, but as time went on I began to trust him and the chair more and more. Soon, we were rocking frantically till we both came in a rush like no other while I was on top! When we finished we looked at each other and said simultaneously, "OMG, we have never done that before"! So....the moral to this story is.......never say never........you'll get around to it eventually! We always discover "new" things and think...Just when you thought it was all said and done.....................

Mrs. Lix