Thread: Surprise!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 02:34 AM

Good question

Funny you should ask that... I've spoken to several friends about the GSpot "technique" that is posted here. None of the guys I spoke with had learned the technique, most told me that the GSpot thingy was a myth - didn't really exist etc. When I told them what to do, how to do it, where to find it etc they all seemed very eager to try it with their wives /S.O.'s.

Weeks after telling these guys about the technique I, one by one, bumped into all of them and ALL of them had the same response when I asked them if it had worked...they ALL said they had NOT tried it. The reason? They had been married or with their women for X # of years and if they came home and tried something so radical and different their women would suspect they had learned it from another woman. I told them they should PRINT the TECHNIQUE out and show their wives that it was posted on the Net and , "Do you want to try this?" None of them, to my knowledge, have tried it yet.... ALL afraid of what their wives would say if they came up with something new.

SAD!!!