View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 03:06 PM

Hot, horny etc

The nite finally finished and we almost ran to the flat, my heart was pounding. Once inside, we literally attacked each other, rubbing chests, our cocks, pulling off clothes. We stopped breathless just in pants, cocks hard and straining - Frack smiled and said "Andy we suck?" - I grinned and said"yeah, but catch me first" and ran. This was wild he chased me around the room, around chairs over tables, finally as i tried a dodge he caught me. we fell to the floor, he turned to face my cock and above me he gently released my throbbing cock. I reached up as he lifted his leg over my head, I could not believe it!! We were gonna 69!

I pulled his pants off , his cock looked massive. i could feel his hot breath on mine and then he licked from base to tip slowly. He moved his hip pushing his cock against my face, I could smell his flesh and pre-cum smeared my face. He manoveured his cock against my lips. i was scared, excited and worried, he pushed and I could taste him. I experimentally opened my mouth and licked, he tasted hot, salty, sweaty - just slightly of urine. I wanted more, I opened wider, but kept my lips tight around his cockhead and started to gobble him. It was unbelieable, his cock felt wonderful, I could feel my areshole opening and loking up I could see his cock in my mouth and behind his tight hanging balls, a tight arsehole.