View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
waiting waiting waiting

Send a message via Yahoo to meanwhile
update

In case anyone's interested: got the plug. It's really something. More than I expected. The main problems are: getting that Last wide part In. I'm batting about .500 on that. I will guess that if any butt plug experts could somehow look on they would say More Lube. But it's a bit awkward having to keep reaching for the lube. Once it has been In - oh boy! indescribable. I've kept it in for a couple hours at a time, walk around, sit here, try to write erotica, read erotica, do some cyberflirting. I've masturbated with it inside and there was a point where it was practically unnecessary to touch my penis, and only light brushing touches at that and when I came, it was like cream lava or something. Actually, the getting it in is quite exciting, having it in exciting.
But then comes the part I was not anticipating: getting it out.
A lot faster than getting it in, but Yeow! Is this again, a Lube factor? or is it the price to pay for the rest? Or, does it get easier with usage?
I will say that even the times I did not get it in (last night), it succeeded in stirring things up Down There and the orgasms have been quite satisfying.
I have not forsaken the beads, but I would like to graduate to a more experienced level.
So, the butt plug removal is the concern now.
Any words of wisdom here will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks