View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 06:22 PM

Hi Everyone --

Its been a while since my last post...things have been "developing."

First I want to address a couple things calihotguy mentioned -- and thanks for that feedback cali --

Neither of us has kids, which makes things a *little* less complicated. Also, I don't believe lack of sex comes into play here. At least not for me. Its the low-level connection to our spouses that does not exist and never has existed. I'm talking about the respect, the tenderness, the intimacy. Not physical sexual attraction.

Anyway -- enough of that. The last couple of weeks have been interesting. My friend and I have had many good conversations and have discovered a lot of feelings between us. Oddly enough, both of our spouses are out of town this weekend and we decided to spend as much time together as possible. OMG! Thats all I can say. We have connected on every level. It is absolutely incredible....the attraction to eachother. We spent the night together last night and most of it was spent talking, kissing and touching one another. It was hands-down the most intimate experience I've ever had...and she agrees. Truth be told, when it came time to have sex, I couldn't....and that's never happened to me before. Fortunately after snuggling tight and sleeping for a while, everything "came alive" and we both had a really great time. Not the kind of "great time" we all read about in the story posts...the mututal love, respect and admiration part -- we made love slowly for over an hour staring into each others eyes. It was awesome!

I've rambled on enough for now...thanks to everyone who listens. Neither of us knows how this is going to go, but I think decisions will be based on true feelings and not sexual impulses.