View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Tells it all

The stage show was so interesting I didn't even see the other couple. I heard someone say, she has an open mouth that he was not using. It was then that I glanced around and saw a man placing a very naked woman on the bar. She was a beauty lying there on the counter top with her knees up to her chest. I then seen him bend down to open pussy lips with his tounge. She started moaning with delight feeling his tongue lashing at her cunt.
The thought then came to me, he said an unused mouth. Why not. I started talking my shirt off as I walked toward the counter. The hard on that I had from the stage show started throbbing even more the closer I got to them. Just as I got there, the first wave of an orgasm hit her. Her head swaying from side to side as she licked her parted lips.
I bent down and kissed her hard. The man between her legs, never stopping his assault on her with his tongue just gave a nod.
Her moans were now escaping into my mouth as I sucked on her tongue. My free hands were soon busy. One undoing the the jeans that were keeping my cock restrained, the other reaching out to fondle her tits.
My cock now being free I ended the kiss, I had other ideas for that moist moaning hole.