View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 12:05 PM
The New Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to joe_someguy
MWM desperately seeking affection in Tx

Hi everyone! Well...I think the title says it all if you're not looking for any substance ;-) I live in San Antonio, Tx, and I'm looking for someone to share my affection with. I'm married, and I plan on staying that way, but my wife has absolutely ZERO interest in anything physical. She's my best friend, but I've endured long enough. If you're in the same situation, then PM me and we'll get to know each other. I'm not really looking for any type of one night stands or casual flings...I would like to meet someone who is desperately trying to keep things together but can't do it on their own anymore. I'm 34, fairly good looking, 6 foot and 185lbs, and full of affection and pretty darn good at making a woman's eyes roll into the back of her head ;-) Discretion is an absolute must. I know that this sounds like a terrible thing to do, but after 14 years of being patient, I've realized that I have way too much to offer someone who's going through the same thing. So, if interested, let me know and we'll start getting to know each other.