View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 01:21 PM

Lets see if I can answer some of these...

Lilith - No, wounds are not erotic. I've never really heard of the "blood sport fetish" people. What sorta stuff is it? And, although I find the goth look arousing, I'm far from it. I'm more of a plain old Tshirt and jean/kackis kinda guy. But yes, its pretty much only from the nose.
As for the personal attachment, thats sorta what I thought it may be. Although I'm not hugely embarrased by it when it happens (which is only like 5-10 times a year, but thats enough) it is a pain in the butt to deal with. And DEFINITELY not sexy for me.

Clintx3x3 - Like I said before, I'd NEVER intentionally try to get someone elses nose to bleed. And like I said, I'm not even sure if this turn-on would stand up to a real life encounter.
The closest thing I've done to give someone a nose bleed is a bit of photoshop work. (Which turned out looking way more real than I expected...it suprised me)

Iam2evil - Good point. I hadn't thought of the idea of it making a person more 'real'. And, like I said, its sort of like a facial (messy bodily fluids on an attractive girls face who had little control over it). So that may be part of it.

I feel like I should have posted on other topics first, so you could sorta get to know me a little more before asking something like this. I'm not someone who's usually into these 'darker' sexual things. If anything, I'd most closely fall into the preppy/geek type of person (although I hate categories, but they work a little for description.)

Bah, anyways, this post is long enough....
....your responses?