View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 07:59 AM
SpankyMeButt

Heard

I have to agree with Wyndhy, I have seen articles in the news about people getting in serious trouble for having sex in their own bedroom but, the shades were open just enough for a neighbor to see them....having said that, here's a little story...

We used to live in an apartment in Allentown, PA.( Yes I've heard the song & no I don't like Billy Joel ) the walls were so thin you could hear your neighbors when they were talking...this really put a damper on our sex life, for my wife gets very loud when she reaches orgasm. A year or so later we bought a house up in the Pocono's( yes I've heard the song & I have to like Chuck Berry just because he's one of the pioneers of Rock-n-Roll ).
It was so nice to have a house, it was a beautiful wooded area, on a nice spring day with a light breeze blowing, so we had the windows open. We were in our bedroom in our bed upstairs making love, we climaxed together and were both making quite a bit of noise.....just as we were finishing up I looked out the window and was shocked to see a couple walking down the street slowly, staring up at us, we quickly hushed.
I could hear her exclaim " My God, Can you believe this?, I, I, Well! " and they left, we laughed our asses off.
After that the husband would walk the dog down the street past our house, then cut through our backyard, back up the hill to the Cull-de-sac where they live. I yelled at him a couple times telling him not to cut through, he finally stopped. A few days later we were going for a walk, and ran into her, she stopped and introduced herself and talked for quite some time.
I think after hearing us they must have got in the mood, went home and did some screaming of their own. That must have been why we had no visit from the local authorities