View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 03:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yes you are correct that as of now pics (this includes avatars as well) can only be posted that meet the US legal guidelines (which fucking sucks a big one) OOPS! If you read the guidelines carefully you will see that we must remediate problems with any REPORTED posts. I am seeking information as to how old pic posts should be handled to protect both the site and our owners. As for now, I'm not doing anything until I have a clear understanding of what the owners need me to do.

Keeping in mind that the pics are a minor portion of a text based erotica forum, I feel there are still plenty of opportunities for us to share ourselves with eachother in an intimate albeit digital way.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas