Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2002, 05:06 PM

Wink fuckin you lovely ladies in your arse

Hi all,
I really love or should i say loved fuckin my mrs in her arse the sight of my cock pumping deep in her would blow my mind its like she was letting me do something thats looked upon as a no no for some ladies why ?? anyway now since our 1 st child was born any mention of a bit of anal is completly out of order can any of you lovely ladies help me in how i can get my mrs to change her mind as my cock is in need of fuckin a womans arse really badly stiffy thinking about it heeeelp LOL
Bluemike
Old 05-14-2002, 06:12 PM
Sensual Member

If she had an episiodomy, or had to get stitches, that could be why she isn't interested.
Just be patient, and when you think the time is right..... lots of foreplay.
Then again, if it is physical, she may never enjoy it again.
Having a baby changes your body completely.... make sure what the reasons are.
Old 05-14-2002, 06:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Patience is the key.... a woman's body is soooo different after having a baby... could be an elasticity issue as well.... I def agree with Sadora that if she has had any stitching the tissue/skin in that region is healing and therefore it may not be pleasurable for her right now..... I am sure regardless of how bad you feel you need it, that you are a kind, sensitive man, and will wait til she is ready wthout pressuring her!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-14-2002, 11:53 PM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
After having both my kids anal was kinda out for a few months. it didnt even feel the same anymore but you will have to wait till she relaxes and wants it or it will turn her off completely. and when you do start again make sure to have plenty of lube handy its probably tighter than the first time you did it.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Gone with the Wind

*Looks around for her Nurses uniform, and decides "phooowey" and does this one in the nude*
Hon,
She just delivered a baby?
HEMORRHOIDS!
As a nurse I have seen countless women with this problem both ante- and post- partum!
She might be too embarassed to tell you.
A medical check up might be in order, not all OBGYNs are good at doing a THOROUGH anal exam!!

*starts to take off her nurses' uniform, remembers she's already naked, and turns BRIGHT RED head to toe*

(see?)

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 05-25-2002, 10:54 PM

Re: fuckin you lovely ladies in your arse

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluemike

I really love or should i say loved fuckin my mrs in her arse

You mention how much you liked it, how did she react? Maybe she's just more apt to tell you how she feels now. Was she drunk before? If so, are you trying when she's sober now? Have you tried just bringing anal play back into foreplay, not like just asking her to have anal sex? That just doesn't seem like much of a turn on, and I enjoy anal sex. Have you just asked? And if she just doesn't feel comfortable, by all means don't pressure her, that'll keep you from getting ANYTHING!!

Kissy
Old 05-26-2002, 03:59 AM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
Quote:
*starts to take off her nurses' uniform, remembers she's already naked, and turns BRIGHT RED head to toe*
and Wicked Wanda may i ask where are pics of what im sure would be a lovely site to see?