Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Spontaneous and Beyond

Now That's A Start To The Work Week

I recently graduated from college and started my first job working for a magazine firm (name not to be mentioned) in Philadelphia. My first several months there were pretty cool and I liked the atmosphere quite a bit. Being a writer, I have an artist’s mind and to truly create quality work, require space and freedom. This company provides all the above. My managers are testing me and I’m slowly building their confidence, as every article I’ve produced has made it into each edition. My hope is to climb the ladder enough to settle into a position as a vested writer getting my own column. I don’t need to be a manager, editor, vice president, etc. I just want to write and be left alone.

My 2 editors, Janice and Jennifer, are really laid back. Janice deals mostly with our outsourced writers, and I don’t see her often. When I do, it’s hard not to stare at her enormous chest. At first glance, you may think she’s heavy. However, if you spend time looking, you’ll notice thin legs and arms with a small waist. Bottom line… huge tits. Jennifer, I see a lot of. She is relatively young and has worked for the magazine since her first day out of business school. She became vested quickly and is well respected by everyone. Jennifer usually works in shorts and t-shirts, and it’s obvious that she keeps herself physically fit. It didn’t take long for my fantasizing to begin. I don’t flirt much with either, as they are both married, each have a kid and are approximately 15 years older than me. Early on I decided it wasn't worth my time to get all heated up over the hot boss thing.

I’m a fit guy who grew up playing competitive football, hockey and wrestling. In college, I became more reserved and kept to the gym and pick-up ultimate frisbee games. In the building where the office is, there’s a private fitness center on the top floor. Each day, at lunch, I take a morning jog and hit the gym for some weight work. Combining cardio w/ free weights keeps me looking good.

Monday
Last Monday, I came into work early. The doors were still locked, so I rang the intercom knowing someone would be there. I smiled at Jennifer when she opened the door. She was attractive, sure enough. She has jet black hair, cut short, green eyes and a nice Mediterranean skin tone. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off her slim figure, and a pair of fitted jean shorts. I took a moment to look at her muscular legs, guessing that she is an aerobics addict.

"Kevin, you’re in early." she commented, letting me in.

I walked in, following her to the company kitchen, and said, "Yea, I decided to come in early and try to finish an article before the place gets rolling and noisy."

"Me too. I have a bunch of research I’m putting together for a documentary Janice is planning. Plus, my husband and son are off fishing for the week." she said.

She was looking damned good today. Most woman don’t look that good at 30, much less almost 40. Her husband better appreciate what he has.

"So what are you going to do with yourself while they’re out?" I asked, enjoying the view as she moved around the kitchen.

She took a sip of coffee. "Probably work out a bunch. I teach aerobics on the weekends and am really getting into Pilates. Most likely, I’ll continue the battle of trying to keep my body from looking it’s age! Kevin, you look pretty muscular. I bet your flexibility is lacking. I’d love to get you on the aerobics mat and show you a whole other side of fitness."

Now I was getting curious. It was one thing to make polite small talk with the hottie boss, but it was another to get a good look at her in, what I can only imagine would be spandex, and roll around a mat with her. I immediately responded with, "I may surprise you. I grew up wrestling and I’ve been known to twist my body into interesting positions." So much for not flirting.

"Interesting," she said, walking out of the kitchen towards her office, "I'll take you on any time, any place."

She didn’t back down and added her own flirtation. I felt my cock stirring a little. I watched her ass sway as she walked towards her desk with a mischievous smile. I headed to my desk, thinking only a cold shower or work will be able to settle me down.

At lunch I took my usual jog and headed to the gym. Half way through my circuit, I heard from over my shoulder, "I brought you a towel." I turned and felt my heart skip when I saw her. It was Jennifer, wearing what looked to be a tight, white sports bra and spandex shorts. Her body was perfect. She had great, toned shoulders and arms, a tiny waist, and rippled abs. Her legs had no fat on them, just tight and toned. Her breasts were round and firm, maybe c-cups, and the sweat from her workout offered a semi-transparent view of large areolas surrounding her nipples. The shorts, tight, gripped what I guessed to be a shaved pussy.

My cock didn’t just start stirring, it went to immediately standing up. I headed to the drinking fountain looking for an angle that would shield her eyes from the beginnings of an erection. Jennifer followed, waited for me to finish. She brushed her hair back and took a sip. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts, hanging down so perfectly.

"I love how you can always seem to get this place to yourself," she said, leaning against the side of the wall. She looked at me head to toe and grinned, "I guess I was right, you do lift a little, Kevin. Most of our male staff don't look so good. They tend to achieve a more grungy style."

It felt good that she had noticed my body. A short silence fell and I shyly started walking to the locker room. As I walked, I glanced over my shoulder and caught her giving me a long, lingering look at my ass. I stopped, turned around and I took in the sight of her smooth movements, her tight body, as she came towards me. Again, I felt my cock harden. She passed by me, headed for the woman’s locker room, and casually brushed against me, her chest, stomach and hips skimming against me. I was quite aware of my raging hard-on and the fact that my cock was now sticking straight up against my stomach and out of my shorts. Only my loose shirt covering a bit of the shaft and the head.

I could tell she knew about my cock too, because she brushed her hair back, looked down at my waist and smiled. I had no idea what to do. She leaned against the wall again, and I just stared at her amazing body.

"Wrestler, huh?" she asked.

I laughed, "That’s right."

She grinned, "I grew up w/ 4 brothers. Ever been placed in a guillotine?"

I laughed out loud. It’s a move where you lay on top of someone, interlock an arm around theirs, behind their head and lock up their legs. You then fall back onto your hip and basically hold your opponent in an extremely painful position. The fact that she knew what it was, turned me on even more.

“There is no way you know how to complete that move,” I exclaimed with a challenging tone.

“Get on your hands and knees and I’ll show you, you cocky bastard!” she blurted out.

Again I laughed and before I could react, she charged and tackled me! I couldn’t stop laughing as she continued to try and lock me into the correct position. I actually think she was a tad pissed off that I was laughing at her. Two adults wrestling around in the doorway of the woman’s bathroom, in an empty gym…definitely the last thing I would have guessed to have happened on a Monday.

I suddenly ducked under her arm, reached out, and grabbed her waist. She struggled, causing my hands to slip up and down her body, and I felt with a thrill as my hands at one point cupped her breasts, dislodging her top. I moved my hands down again to her waist and pushed her onto her back.

We gasped for air and she laughed, her top pulled to the side revealing most of one of her breasts. She pushed me back and said, "Good move, Kevin! Get off me and let's see how well I do on my second try."

It was an act of physical pain to tear my eyes away from her as she pulled her top back down into position. My hands were almost burning with the feel of her firm breasts and hard nipples. My cock was so hard now. I tried to pull my shirt down over it as I stood up, but my shorts were clinging and as I turned to face her, it was painfully obvious that I was completely hard. She must have noticed, but she said nothing except, "Okay, check out this move!"

She dove at me again, I stepped aside and felt her hands on my chest, on my waist, and then she had a grasp of my shorts. I started to twist away from her, to push her away, but when I pushed she jerked on my shorts and they slid down to my ankles. I stumbled backwards and she ripped them completely off.

"Lose something?" She waved my shorts above her head, walked into the locker room and tossed them aside. I followed uncertain how to play this, but eager for the it to continue. "My turn," I said, my voice thick with lust.

She grinned as I lunged at her. She tried to run away, but I easily caught her waist, grabbed the shoulder straps of her top, and tugged, feeling the gratifying slip of fabric move down her torso. She shot away from me, leaving the bra hanging around her waist. I was after her again, again catching her by the waist, pulling her back to me, my hard cock bumping against her ass as my hands found the bra again and, with a quick upward movement, thrust the tip over her neck and head. She twisted, the getting free, and rolled over panting in exhaustion.

"Give me that!" she said, lunging at me, reaching for the top. Her bare chest rubbing against me as we fought over the top, both of us laughing, and then suddenly she reached down with one hand and grabbed by cock. I let go reaching for her body, and she was off, top in one hand, and headed around the corner towards the lockers. I chased her and as I rounded the corner, saw her leaning with her back against a locker, completely nude. I stopped and stared at her body. It was perfect. Her pussy was completely shaven clean, her pussy lips red and puffy, her nipples pink and erect.

"Are you going to stay there all day?" she asked, "I hope your not shy." She winked, "From what I could feel, you should not be embarrassed."

Finally I walked towards her, my cock hard as a rock. She looked at it and smiled, "Man-oh-man, Kevin, I've seen quite a few cocks in my time, and that one is pretty damn big!"

Now I was at the decision point: She was married. She was a mom. She was my boss! Once again, I took less than a second to make up my mind.

Rock hard cock leading the way, I walked towards what appeared to be a lounge. Jennifer followed and guided me to a recliner and had me sit down. Then, to my utter delight, she knelt in front of the chair, ran both her hands over my hard cock, and began to suck on the head. She was putting precious skill into sucking my cock. Her hands massaged my shaft and balls as she gave me head, looking up at me with those big green eyes, and then her tongue and lips worked down the shaft. I just laid back in the chair, my legs open, and watched her as she licked down the shaft, massaging the wet head, and then she started sucking my balls while she stroked the shaft. She moved back up to the head again, her hands now massaging my balls as she took my cock deeper into her mouth, moving up and down on my cock slowly, sucking me.

I watched my big cock disappear into her mouth again and again, and all the while she looked at me, telling me with her eyes how much she was enjoying sucking me. She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock, her other brushing my balls, and she sucked me deep, and with a groan I felt my orgasm hit. Jennifer took it all, sucking and swallowing as I shot my wad into her mouth, stroking the base of my cock again and again as I bucked and came for what seemed like a full minute. And as I finished, she pulled her mouth off of my cock, sucking as she went, and then licked the head and shaft clean.

Without a word she climbed onto the recliner, straddling me, and she reached down and guided my still-hard cock until the head was pressing against her wet pussy. She slid down onto me, easing herself onto my swollen member with little gasps and moans, leaning back as she did, giving me a good view of my rod disappearing inch by inch into her shaven twat. When it was totally inside of her she moaned loudly, clutching my arms, and she began to ride me. I couldn't believe how tight her twat was. Somehow I thought that once a woman had kids, her pussy was loose, but that was far from the truth. Her pussy clenched my cock, squeezing it, massaging it as she bounced up and down on it. I gasped and groaned as I fucked her, my hands on her hips, on her sweet tits. She suddenly leaned forward, rising up on my cock, and I planted my feet on the ground and drove it up into her. She cried out, shouting to me that she was cumming, begging me to fuck her, and I did. I fucked her like a demon, ramming my cock up into her cunt hard and fast. She swore, driving back down onto me, grinding on my cock even as I pumped up into her, her whole body bouncing with my thrusts. She kept cumming as I pounded her, and then suddenly she pushed me down, out of her, and she staggered off of me.

"Holy shit, Kevin," she gasped, standing there, nude, her body covered with a fine sheen of sweat, easily the hottest sight I have ever seen, brushing her hair back. "Holy shit I came so violently. Jesus, your cock is still hard. Lay down on the floor."

I did as she told me. She quickly straddled my face, leaning forward. I looked at her above me like that, looked at the smooth mounds of her ass, at the sweet red clit, wet and smelling beautiful. I reached around her legs, pulling her ass cheeks apart, looking at her tight little hole. It had been awhile since I’d seen a woman in that position, and I was enjoying the view. And then I began to enjoy the feeling of her hand on my shaft again, her mouth coming down on my wet cock. I brought my mouth up to her waiting twat and tasted her as she sucked me. The sensation of that beautiful blow job was making me giddy, and her taste was wonderful, her pussy hot and wet, her juices coursing over my tongue and lips, smearing my nose and chin as I happily ate her. My cock was so hard, ready to cum a second time, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth again. I wanted to cum in that twat. I pulled out from under her, and she stayed on all fours, looking over her shoulder at me.

It was like every fantasy I ever had coming true at that moment. I pushed the head of my cock up against her waiting twat and slid in easily, burying my cock in her. She groaned, arched her back, pressed back against me, and I began to pump her again. She cried out with my thrusts, pressing her face against the carpet, gripping the carpet with her hands as I held her hips tight and rammed into her cunt. I felt my orgasm build and came again, cumming harder this time, pushing deep into her, feeling my cum spurt out deep into her sweet twat. As my mind cleared I realized she was pushing back against me, her whole body spasming, her pussy spasming, and that she was orgasming with me.

We almost fell apart, me dropping onto my butt and leaning back, my hard wet cock standing straight up in the air, the head swollen and purple, her juices all over my shaft, soaking my pubic hair. She rolled onto her back, her legs spread wide, her hands massaging her pussy and tits, her back arching. She sat up, still touching her twat, and breathed, "Oh, wow, Kevin. God, my husband hasn't fucked me like that since we were your age."

She crawled over to me, smiled, "Still hard, huh?" And then she began to suck my cock again. I just laid back, placing my arms behind my head, and watched as she sucked me. I wished I had a videocamera, a polaroid, something to capture forever the sight of this hot blonde loving my cock. She kept going for ten minutes like that, sucking me deep, then giving me head, then licking my shaft and sucking my balls before going back to sucking my cock again. And then she mounted up on me as I lay there, putting her feet on the ground, her hands on my stomach to balance herself, and sliding her pussy slowly down onto my cock again. Then she leaned back, her hands on my thighs, and rode me.

I just looked, watching my cock sliding in and out of her bare pussy, watching the firm muscles in her toned thighs working as she rode me, watching her hard abs as she moved, watching her small, round, firm tits, watching her face as she moaned and groaned and orgasmed again and again. Watching all of that, I came again, suddenly reaching out, grabbing her waist, jamming my cock up hard into her, making her tits bounce and making her cry out and cum with me. She collapsed onto me, her body pressing against me, her hair on my face as I rammed hard into her and kept it there, trying not to shout as my cum oozed out of my cock again.

We lay there like that for a while, her on top of me, my cock inside of her, softening slowly. Finally she raised her head, kissing me, her tongue meeting mine. She eased off my cock, laid down next to me, kissing my neck and ear. I just laid there, breathing hard, idly touching her perfect body.

Then she stood, brushed her hair back, and walked to the drinking fountain. "It’s just now 2 o’clock. Feels like we've been at it all day, but it's just been about two hours. Too bad we have to go back to work – I feel like taking you all day long."

She grinned, walking over to me, straddling my stomach and settling down on me, reaching behind herself and playing with my cock and balls with both hands. I moaned, hypersenstive to her touch now. She kissed my forehead, smiled, got up and headed for the showers. I slowly rose and followed. We showered together in silence, exhausted. Within 15 minutes I was wobbly legged back at my desk.

Tuesday
Hoping for a repeat performance, I headed into work early. Again, the door was locked, so I rang the intercom. Unlike yesterday, no one came to the door. After a few minutes, I heard the sound of keys around the corner. It was Janice going in through the side door. She was wearing a summer dress that showed her curves, making any grown man stare for a moment or two. We said hello and I followed her in. She looked at me with a funky smile, winked and walked in, holding the door open for me. I smiled, wondering, while she walked toward the stairs, watching her ass wiggle in that dress as she moved away from me.

“Jennifer told me you may be coming in early today,” she said. I was stunned. Did Jennifer really tell her what happened? Now I was feeling a bit awkward.

She looked over her shoulder at me, with a look that beckoned me to follow her up the stairs. I did, my nose at the level of her welcoming ass. She started humming in an erotic type chorus. My mind was racing. Not only had I intensely screwed one of my bosses the day before, but she obviously had shared the details with my other boss. Janice was enjoying the moment and I had to decide; stay quiet and get to work, or make a move… would she be game? Both Jennifer and Janice in back-to-back days…interesting and exciting possibilities.

We didn't quite make it to the top of the stairs. About halfway up I couldn't take that sight anymore. It was time to gamble. I grabbed her hips and she immediately bent over at the waist. We were positioned on the stairs as I raised her dress up in a smooth, quick movement. She lowered her head, closed her eyes and moaned. Within seconds, her panties were removed and I knelt down and buried my tongue in her already moist pussy, my nose between her sweet ass cheeks. I moved my tongue up, fiding her tight asshole, and I flicked it with my tongue, then licked it. She gasped and moaned, opening her legs slightly. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and toyed with her clit as I licked her ass. She had removed her bra and was rubbing her nipples in a circular motion with the palm of her hand.

Janice sank to her knees, and I moved up behind her, reaching a hand around her waist, reaching up to grab her enormous breasts. With my other hand, I pulled down my pants and guiding my cockhead to her sweet ass. We were running on instinct and foreplay seemed far from our minds. She pushed back against it, encouraging me, and I gladly drove into her, my cockhead popping suddenly into her tight ass. Janice cried out, and pushed back against me harder, coaxing me in.

“You want me bad don’t you,” I said.

“Oh god, give it to me. Fuck me, FUCK ME!”

I took her ass on the stairs, pushing my feet into the steps below us, bending over her, hanging onto her tits and her hips. She cried out, screamed, and kept pushing back against me, and I fucked her ass hard, plunging my cock to the hilt into her again and again. While I continued my feverish penetration she was violently playing with her clit. All the while emitting animal-type moans. With each thrust her tits were swinging in every direction. The view of them and my cock going in and out of this beautiful ass was every man’s dream. With me in her tight ass and her hand playing with her pussy, we came together. I unloaded spurt after spurt into her. She gasped and slid off of me, laying on the steps.

"Lord, Kevin, take it easy on me!" She panted. "I haven't had a cock up my ass since college!” After a few moments spent catching our breath and with a joking smile she says, “Janice tells me you could make a career as a personal trainer. I’m a mess, let’s head up to the gym and clean up."

What could a man do but follow! We went directly to a shower stall, she washed me off and sucked my cock. Afterwards, I took my time eating her out on the same recliner I had Janice on the day before. After she reached multiple orgasms my cock was ready to go again, and I took her in four different positions throughout the locker room. They were all her idea, and they were all amazing.

Eventually, we finally stopped fucking, and lay naked on the floor next to each other. Finally she stood and brushed her hair back, smiling at me.

"Janice was right, that was the best fuck I've had in years, Kevin. Thank you so much," she said.

"You two were the best fuck I ever had, ever." I moaned, staring at her.

She grinned, "I see you like looking at my body."

I nodded.

She crawled onto the bed, sitting next to me, moving my hand to her pussy. I played with it. She purred, "Janice and I will have to coordinate who gets you when and where.” With a wink and a smile she said, “There are all kinds of dark little corners around the office."

What could I do but smile!