Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Does cocksize matter?
i like em thick 4 21.05%
i like em long 1 5.26%
i like em thick AND long 3 15.79%
it should be hard 2 10.53%
it's about who's on the other end and what he can do with it 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2002, 12:28 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

easy on the generalizing assumptions there, Fang. i actually DON'T fantasize about big titties. personally, i couldn't care less about the size of titties. the fact that they ARE titties is enough for me.

additionally, it's possible to have a 'great cock' without bein cartoon-like huge. there's more factors to, uh, factor in. how pronounced the head is, the degree of the curve (if present), the angle of radius... yadda blah, alotta bullshit. like most everybody's said, the most perfect knob nature can produce won't do you an ounce of fuckin good if you can't use it for anything besides clumsily stabbin away with it.

it doesn't help that for some reason, people have gotten it into their heads that big must mean 8 inches or more. especially when you consider the average is around 5 1/2-6 inches now, i think. inflation's a bitch on the ego, huh?

simply said, i'm not a big guy. a mule with elephantiasis of the genitals, i ain't. however, i know how to get the best outta what i got for both our benefits. and that's what it's all about. don't stress over what you don't have... just make do with whatcha got. and if anybody asks more than that of you, fuck em. it's a hassle you can do without. it's just sex, after all.