Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Married Couple

The Biker and the Rich Woman

For ten years now, I have been a loving, devoted, and faithful housewife to my husband George. We were both twenty when we married and neither of us were virgins. I had never had any desire to cheat on him because he was a wonderful lover, pleasing me in everyway. It wasn't until one Friday evening, when I found the lipstick on his shirt collar, did I even think that he might possible be having an affair.

Right away I confronted him by showing him just how my shade of lipstick looked on his collar. Even he couldn't deny that the two shades were totally different. George finally confessed that he had been unfaithful for the past five years and begged me not to leave him. George and I both had been born into money, so I knew that he hadn't married me for mine. Hell, he was worth more than I was. I guess the thought of having something new and different was more exciting to him than the "same old piece". After telling him that I would have to think about it, I packed a suitcase and headed to the our city's finest hotel, The Royal Clairmore Hotel. It was where all the elite stayed when they visited our city.

I checked in around 5:00 pm that evening. I decided to get a quick shower and head out to one of my favorite resturants. "Hell," I thought to myself, "if he can go out and have some fun by himself, so can I."

After showering I quickly dressed in a very sexy, tight fitting dark blue dress. The top was backless with the front fully covering my large breasts and tied right behind my neck. I had to keep pulling the bottom of it down so it wouldn't ride up over my ass. I was feeling naughty, so I left off my panties. "Besides," I thought to myself, "the outline of them would show through the dress. I'm not wearing a bra, why should I wear panties." Next I applied my make-up. I left my long brown down and curled the top of it. Removing my glasses, I put in my contacts. I slipped on a pair of one inch, matching blue heels. This brought my heigth to five foot ten. Taking one last look in the full length mirror, I smiled and then headed out.

Jumping into my fully restored, dark blue, 1970 convertible Ford Mustang, I headed off. It was the middle of July. It hadn't rained in days and didn't look as if it would anytime soon either, so I let the top down. My dress slowly worked it's way up as my legs worked the pedals. I could feel the wind hitting my shaved pussy as I drove along. It made me feel naughty and dirty as it did. I couldn't help but notice that the taller trucks could see right down into the car. I was really starting to get turned on by the idea of a strange man seeing my pussy.

Coming from the hotel, I had to take a different route than I was use to going. Knowing that coming from this direction the resturant would be on the right side of the road, I moved over the farthest right lane. Along the way, I was forced to stop right in front of a rough looking bar called Biker's Haven. Since I was in the far right hand lane, my car was right next to the parking spaces in which several motorcycles with even rougher looker bikers where parked. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as one of them approached my car.

He looked to be about thrity-five and was tall, at least six foot. He was tanned and well muscled/husky looking. Not fat mind you, just well muscled and husky. His long brownish black hair was braided. On top of his head was a blue bandana. He was dressed in black leather attire. The man leaned onto the passenger side car door and said, "Hey baby, why don't you bring that sweet ass of yours in here and let me show you one hell of a good time?" Smiling back at him, I sexily said, "I just might have to do that." Just then the light turned green and I gased it before he had a chance to answer. He must of felt the car starting to move because he stood up just in time.

All during dinner, I kept thinking about the surly biker and his offer. I knew that he was just trying to get me riled, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to take him up on his offer. I wanted it so bad that I was begining to leave a wet spot in the chair in which I was sitting. I quickly finished my dinner and headed back to the corner bar. Parking in an open spot across the street, I notice that the bike that he had been sitting on was still in the same spot as earlier.

"What are you doing, Vanessa," I thought to myself as I approached the door. I stopped just short of it and almost turned around. Just then in my mind I could see George's face as he confessed his infedility to me. It was just then that I realized that George was actually proud of the fact that he had had so many women since we had married. It also occured to me that at the very moment, he was probably either seducing or fucking a new one right now. Grabbing the door, I entered.

The bar, like many, was smoke filled and noisy. I was getting a lot of stares as I walked across the floor and too the bar itself. I was defiantely over dressed and many of the stares were from the men in the bar. Finding an empty seat at the end, I sat down and ordered a screwdriver. No sooner had my drink arrived, when the surly biker sat down beside me.

"Well, well, well," he said smiling. "What brings you back here? No, wait. Let me guess. You got so turned on by my offer that you had to come back and take me up on it." He picked his beer up and took a long drink. As he did I said, "Actually, that's exactly what I'm doing here." I had to laugh as he about choked on his beer.

"Your fucking joking, right?" The look of shock on his face was too much. "No I'm not," I replied. After taking a long drink of my screwdriver, I leaned over to him and sexily said, "How about it big boy? My name's Vanessa and I want you to fuck the hell out of me. Is there someplace we can go?" The biker introduce himself as John. He took a long drink from his beer and then said, "Yeah, I know a place. That is, if your not to good to do it in a bathroom." Finishing my drink, I sat the glass down and said, "Let's go."

In just a few minutes we where in the men's bathroom at the back of the bar. It was a one seater with a huge mirror above the sink. John locked the door behind us. Wasting no time, he undone his belt and blue jeans. Pushing them and his black riding chaps down just enough, he asked, "Do you like to suck cock, Vanessa?" I grabbed his already hard, thick nine inch cock in my hand. Right away I could tell that he was bigger than George. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. "I love sucking cock," I cooed.

John leaned up against the sink as I got on my knees. I stroked his thick cock for a few seconds before placing it in my mouth. Damn did his cock feel good in my mouth. I sucked on him hard. I had alwasys enjoyed giving George head and was always able to easily take all of his skinny six inches into my mouth and throat. I found that it was just as easy to take John's thick nine inhces. He hissed and moaned as I sucked him.

"Yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. That's it bitch, suck my cock."

Oh man! Normally if a guy had called me a bitch I would have scratched his eyeballs out, but hearing him say it only turned me on more. I grabbed his ass and held on to it as my head bobbed on his thick shaft. John grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. He fucked my mouth for several minutes.

"Oh, fuck yeah, bitch. I'm gonna cum." No sooner had he said it, did he shoot a load down my throat. Pulling out of my mouth, he sat down on the toilet next to us. After swallowing his load, I pulled my dressup and revealed my shaved pussy. Straddleing him, I said, "You're not gonna get off that easy, asshole." Reaching behind my neck, I untied my dress and pulled it down. "Suck on these," I said as I shoved them in his face.

John roughly massaged my tits before taking one into his mouth and sucking it. The longer he sucked, the harder he sucked, and the more turned on I became. I moaned as he bite and pulled at my nipple. The other tit got the same attention. "Oh shit," I screamed as his teeth pulled at it.

"Let me eat that pussy, bitch," he demanded. Standing up, I placed my right foot on the back of the toilet. My high heel hit just behind John's head. Leaning forward, he began an assault on my pussy with his tongue. His right hand stroked his cock back to hardness as his tongue teased my clit. His left middle finger fucked my pussy as he did. I grabbed his head a pushed it closer to my pussy.

"Eat my pussy, you fucking asshole. EAT IT!," I screamed. I moaned as John done just he was told. Soon my pussy was gushing with jucies as I came. John licked it clean before pushing me back.

Fully hard again, John spread his legs and turned me around. He then lowered me onto him. I moaned as his cock slipped into me, stretching me to his size. "Oh fuck," he moaned as my tightness ingulfed him. Once fully on him, I began to ride, slowly at first and then gradually gaining speed. My orgaisms were coming in waves and I kept John well lubed. I was riding so hard and fast that my tits were bouncing wildly. John reached up and grabbed them, holding them tight too me, squeezing them as he did. "Oh fuck yeah," I moaned. "You're so fucking hot, Vanessa," he breathlessly said.

Still in me, he pushed us up so that we were both standing. Turning us so that I could grab the sink, he stared to fuck the hell out of me. With his hands on my hips, he fucked me good. In the huge mirror, I could see the both of us. My tits were once again swung wildly as he pounded away at my pussy. My orgaisms washed over me as I exploded over and over again on his cock.

"Yeah. Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, John. Fuck me."

"Oh you fucking cunt. You like it, don't you? You like having a well hung biker fuck your pussy, don't you. I bet all of your husband's money can't make him give it too you this good."

Grabbing my shoulders, he rammed himself in me. I bucked wildly back onto him. We were now fucking like to maniacs. "OH FUCK YEAH," I screamed as I again came. With one hard thrust, John released in me, screaming, "Oh you fucking bitch." A few more strokes and he was saying, "Damn you, you cunt. Shit. I've never cum that hard. Oh, you fucking bitch."

Pulling out, he collapsed onto the toilet to catch his breath. "MMM John," I cooed, "I've never came that hard either." In silence we dressed. Before leaving the bathroom, I asked him if he was hear every weekend. "Yeah," he answered, "every Friday and Saturday night. I get here around six." I kissed him on the lips before saying, "I just might see you tomorrow night then." With that I unlocked the door and opened it. Standing outside in the hall way was all of his biker buddies. They appauled as I stepped out and then walked away. I could hear them congratulating him as he stepped out of the bathroom. All the way back to my hotel I thought about what I had done. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow night at six when I could go back to the bar and that hot biker, John.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Married Couple

It was around nine Saturday morning when I began to slowly wake up. Stretching, I aloud said to myself, "What a dream." Sitting up on the bed, I realized that I wasn't in my own bed, but that of a hotel room. Last night's events started to come back to me. I again started talking out loud to myself. "Let's see, I confronted George about the lipstick, he admitted to sleeping with other women, I came to the hotel, went to eat, and then..." Smiling, I paused as the thought of the surly biker, John, came into focus. I then outloud finished my thought, smiling as I did, "and then I had the best sex ever with him in the men's bathroom." I laid there a few minutes, replaying "the bathroom scene" over in my mind. "Damn he was big," I thought. I touched my clit in remembrance of him. It was sore to the touch, but damn did it feel good. I just knew that I would have to see him again tonight.

After a quick shower, I phone the front desk. After placing my order for room service, the clerk told me that I had several messages. "Actually, Mrs. Warner," she said, "it's the same message, from the same, just repeated about a dozen times." "Damn," I thought to myself, "how did John find me here?" "What's the message," I asked. "Your husband is requesting that you call him. The first one was at 7:00 pm last night and the latest one was just a few minutes ago. I saw that you had requested us to hold all your calls, especially from him. I told him that you had gotten up early this morning and had went shopping." Smiling, I thank her and told her to keep telling him that if he called back.

I was still in my robe when room service arrived. After eating, I decided to actually do a little shopping. All day my thoughts went from George cheating on me to my cheating on him with John. Around one, I went to one of my favorite stores to do a little shopping. I had just picked out a sexy teddy for tonight when I saw George and one of his bimbo's walk in. I watched from behind a clothes rack as she shopped for clothes. Excusing himself, he walked towards me. I quickly turned so he wouldn't recognize me. He mumbled to himself as he dialed his cell phone. I listen intently to his conversation.

"Yes, Mrs. Warner's room please. What do you mean she not there. Shopping. Did you tell her that I've been trying to reach her? I see. I see. No. Just tell her that I called."

I heard his phone snap shut. "That little cunt," he said to himself. "I've got to keep her from divorcing me. I need her money." Just then his bimbo came over. "George, darling," she said, "who are you talking too?" "Oh," replied, "no one." Out of the corner of my eye I watched as he kissed her. She looked to be barely twenty. As they walked away I heard him ask her, "Shall we continue shopping for a sexy outfit for you, darling?"

"So he needs my money," I thought to myself. "Well, he's not going to get a dime of it." I paid for the teddy before slipping slipped out of the store. I headed for my favorite resturant, the one I had ate at last night. Again I had to drive past Biker's Haven. To my dismay, the bar was closed.

All during lunch, I thought about what I saw, and heard, in the department store. On my cell, I quickly called my lawyer at his home and told him that I wanted to divorce George. I then told him what he had confessed to me and what had happened this morning. He said that he could get it started right away.

I was just getting ready to leave when my cell rang. I saw from the caller i.d. that it was my lawyer. He said that everything was started. He then reminded me of the pre-nup's that George and I had signed before marrying.

"It states," he said, "that you each leave with what you came into the marriage with and that neither of you will be able to touch the others money if a divorce should occur before the death of either of you. I also check into his financial records, Mrs. Warner. He almost spent his inheritance."

"So that's why the little bastard has kept me around," I said. "He wants me to sign my inheritance over to him so that he can spend it too."

I spent a few more minutes on the phone before hanging up. Now that I knew what George's game was, I was more determined than ever to see John that night. Just the thought of having his big cock in me again was turning me on.

It was nearly three in the afternoon when I reached the hotel. The new clerk on duty handed me my messages, all from George. I told the new clerk to tell him that I recieved his messages and I would be out all night. Once in my room, I quickly shower. Instead of wearing a sexy dress to the bar, I decided on wearing a pair of blue jeans with a low collar, button up, sleeveless, white shirt, and my pair of clear high heels. I would leave my long, brown hair down again. It was going on six when I left the hotel.

More to follow.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Married Couple

The grandfather clock in the hotel lobby struck six o'clock just as I exited the elevator. Standing there at the check-in desk was George. I decided that it was now or never. Pretending to not have noticed him, I walked over to one of the other clerk's that I knew.

"Hello Mrs. Warner," Maria said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw George look my way. "I plan to go out and be gone all night, Maria," I said. "If anyone should call just take a message. If Mr. Warner calls, tell him that he can start contacting my lawyer from now on." Maria's eyes widened at the mention of "Mr. Warner". "Uhh," she stammered, "he's standing right there."

I turned around to face George. Before walking away, I smiled at him and then casually said, "I assume that you heard what I said, so there should be no need to repeat it. That is unless you are as dumb as the little bimbo that I saw you shopping with earlier today, then I might need to repeat it to you several times." George was taken back. For the first time in all the years I had known him, he was speechless.

I knew that George would be able to find my car too easily, so I hailed a cab. Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the bar. By now it was going on 6:30 pm. John's bike, along with several others, was parked right in front of the bar again. Once again he and his buddies were outside talking. Right away John saw me sitting inside the cab. As I paid the driver, he walked over and opened the door for me. "Thank you, sir," I said as he held his hand out for me to take. "Hey," he said, "I may be a biker and a bad ass, but I can be a gentleman too."

Again John was dressed in blue jeans with his black leather riding chaps over them. He didn't have on a shirt, unless you count his black leather riding vest with Harley Davidson sewn on the back. From the way his well chiseled, bare chest looked, I would have guess that he was proudly wearing one that was a size too small. Again his long brownish black hair was braided, but tonight the bandana was red instead of blue. Last night I was too interrested in getting laid too notice that his eyes were hazel or that he was clean shaven with the exception of his mustach that trailed down next to the corner's of his mouth to a small beard on his chin.

Before going in, John introduced me to all of his buddies. Every one of them was smiling and smirking. I knew they all recongized me from last night and I knew what was going through their heads, but I didn't care. Just the idea of what they thought about me was getting me horny.

"You look nice tonight," John said. "Not that you didn't last night. You just fit in a little better tonight with your jeans and shirt." I knew what he was meaning and thanked him. I did feel more comfortable tonight than I did last night in my sexy dress.

John took me inside and we order some steaks from the bar's grill. As the waitress walked away, a huge grin spread acrosse his face. "So, what brings you back here? As if I really needed to ask." I expained to him about George and everything that had happened.

"So...," he said, the same grin on his face, "I'm just a little weekend fling to get back at the old man with, huh?" Leaning across the table to me he continued. "That's alright, Vanessa, because I'll fuck you as much as you want, anywhere you want. I'll fuck you in front of him, just so he can learn how to properly fuck a woman. I'd be willing to bet that last night was the best fucking you'd ever had." I blushed and looked down. "I knew it," he declared as he slapped the table and sat back in the chair. "Just wait, Vanessa, I'll give you another fucking like you've never had tonight."

After we ate and had a few drinks, John and I danced to a few slow songs. John would rub my ass and back as we danced and soon my panties, and blue jeans, were soaked. Around ten o'clock, I suggested that we go back to my hotel. Whispering in his ear I said, "I bought a little surprise for you today." "MMM," he moaned into mine. John paid our tab and then we headed off on his bike. I loved the way it vibrated between my legs, which only increased my horniness.

My parking space in the hotel's indoor parking garage was big enough for my car and his bike, so I had him park there. I had secretly hoped that if George was too come by, he would see the bike there. "I guess it's now my turn to feel out of place, huh," he said as we walked through the deserted lobby. Checking with the desk clerk, I wasn't too surprised to find that George had left several more messages. No one was in the elevator as we rode up to the penthouse floor. My room was one of the four that was reserved for VIP guest. John and I passionatley kissed and rubbed our hands all over each other, only stopping long enough to get off the elevator and enter my room.

"Whewwww," John whistled as we enter the huge living room. "This one room is as big as my entire apartment." Laughing, I said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to change into your surprise." "MMM," he moaned, "I like the sound of that."

It didn't take me long to change into the black lace courset/teddy with matching stockings that I had bought earlier. You've seen the kind in movies. The top of it is like a strapless bra that supports the tits with the body part nicely hugging my already shapely body. Two little straps connected the teddy and strokings together. I topped it off with a pair of black one inch high heels. Just to get my hair off my neck, I pulled it up in a black clip that would easily open when pinched. I lower the bedroom lights to a romantic setting before stepping out into the living room.

I had to smiled when I found John thumbing through the TV channels with the remote. He had pulled his boots and socks off and had his feet propped up on the coffe table. His leather chaps laid next to them on the floor. I could just imagine him sitting in his own apartment doing this very thing. I cleared my throat to get his attention. Turning the TV off, he turned to look at me.

"DAMN! What a fine piece of ass!"

"I take it that you like your surprise then?"

"If getting an instant hard on means 'yes', then hell yeah, baby."

I curled and uncurled my index finger at him, coaxing him into the bedroom. John quickly followed, turning the living room light off as he entered the bedroom. Even with my high heels on, he still had to bend down to kiss me. Our hands rubbed each others back and ass as we passionately kissed. With our mouths open wide, our tongues savagely twirled around each other. My hands moved to his chest, rubbing it. I pushed his leather vest off and let it fall to the ground. "MMM," I moaned as I again rubbed his chest. I didn't just want him; I NEEDED HIM!

My hands now moved to his jeans. We continued to kiss as I undone his belt. In one hard pull I opened his button fly jeans. His hard cock was forcing a tent in his tight underwear. Breaking away, I kissed my way down his chest and stomach, kneeling as I went. Once on my knees, I pulled John's pants and underwear off. He stepped out them and kicked them aside. Taking his thick nine inches into my mouth, I slowly sucked him, moaning as I did.

"Oh damn, Vanessa," he moaned, "your mouth feels better tonight than it did last night. Yeah, baby, take your time."

John released my hair from the clip and tossed it aside before resting his hands on the back of my head, moving them with my rhthem. Continueing to slowly suck, I looked up at him with my blue eyes. His head was tilted back as he moaned and hissed. I continued for several minutes until it was he that pulled me off of him.

"Get on the bed, bitch," he softly demanded. Again, his calling me a bitch turned me and I eagerly obeyed. I wiggled my ass for him as I walked to the bed. I then crawled on all fours to the head of the bed, allowing him a good view of it as I did. "MMM," he moaned as I laid down and spread my legs wide for him. Staring at my shaved pussy, he said, "You're gonna get it nice and slow tonight, bitch." I rubbed my clit with one hand and my ample tits with the other. "Bring it on, asshole," I cooed.

John crawled onto the bed and hovered above me. After kissing me passionately, he then kissed his way down my neck, stopping at my breasts. I moaned as he sucked and licked at the right one as his hand massaged my left one. I ran my hands through his hair and cooed, "Oh, John." He then made his way to the left one and gave it the same attention. Again I cooed his name. I came as his tongue flicked at my hardened nipples, moving back and forth from one to the other.

John then kissed his way down my stomach to my wanting hole. His tongue began an assault on my swollen clit, causing me to buck and moan as he did. I placed my hands next to my head and grabbed the pillow behind it as his tongue was accompained by his finger moving in and out of me. I came harder than ever this time. I don't know how long he did this or how many orgaisms I had, I just knew that it felt damn good.

John then kissed his way back up my stomach. Holding himself up with his arms, he looked deeply into my blue eyes with his hazel ones as his cock entered me. I moaned and arched my back as he entered me. My pussy still hadn't recovering from the "abuse" that it took last night. "Oh John. John," I cooed. He slowly moved in and out of me, making sure to take his sweet time in pleasuring me. His pelvis slowly made circles as he continued to move in and out me. "Oh fuck, John," I wimpered, "Oh damn does that feel good."

After getting the response he wanted, he raised his chest up higher and pushed in a little harder, hitting my G-spot even better. "Oh fuck," I screamed. With his pace a little faster, he rubbed his cock against me. It didn't take long for me loose control of myself. The more I bucked, the more I worked in rhythem with him and soon I was having one hell of an orgaism. John had barely worked up a sweet, but it was pouring out of me.

Sitting up on his knees, John pulled my hips close to him, causing my them to rise up off the bed while the rest of me laid on it. Again he done his circle move. "OH SHIT, JOHN," I screamed. I didn't think it was possible, but this position was even better.

"You like it don't you, bitch? Yeah, I'm gonna make you my regular weekend special. Would you like that, huh? You want Big Bad John to fuck you real good ever weekend?"

"OH FUCK YES!," I screamed.

John continued in this position until I had his cock well soaked with my pussy juices. Pulling out, he didn't even stop long enough for me to catch my breath. "Ride me, bitch," he demanded. "Ride me like there's no tomorrow." I straddled his massive cock and pushed myself all the way down onto it, moaning with pleasure as I did. I felt as if I was being restretched to his massive size. My rhythem increased, causing my tits to bounce wildly. "Oh, fuck yeah, Vanessa," he hissed, "ride me baby, ride me." Placing my hands on his chiseled chest, I rode him fast and hard until I couldn't take any more. "Now you're gonna get it rough, bitch," he said. "Now you're gonna know what it's like to be a biker's bitch."

Rolling me off of him, I collapsed onto the bed. Getting on his knees, John grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me to him. Lifting my hips up, he rammed himself into me. "OH FUCK," I screamed as he pounded away at me. I finally found enough strenth to raise my upper body up with my arms so that I was now on all fours.

"You like it, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes," I gasped as kept up the assault on my cunt.

John grabbed my shoulder with one hand. With the other hand he grabbed a handful of my long brown hair and pulled it hard. My head instantly went back. I could see an intense crazed look in his eyes as he fuck me. "You dirty little bitch," he said, slamming his cock hard into me. All I could do was was scream "Yeah!" and "Aaahhh!" over and over as he fucked me.

Releasing both grips on me, he bent over me, placing his fists on the bed next to my hands. Whispering into my ears, he said, "I'm gonna cum all in that pretty little cunt of yours again, bitch. I'm gonna cum in you and you're gonna fucking love it." I wasn't worried about getting pregrant because before George and I married I had had to have both of my ovaries removed and was unable to have children. Knowing this, I screamed, "Do it, you fucking asshole! Fill me with your cum!"

John fucked me hard and good. I caught a sideways glimps of us in the mirror. We looked like to dogs fucking. A few more strokes and I felt him explode deep in me as we came together. In the mirror I watched as John done a little humping move before completely stopping.

"Oh fuck, John," I moaned, "dont' pull out."

With him still in me, we laid on our side. He cuddled and kissed me for a long time. This was the position we woke up in. It wasn't until we ordered room service for breakfast did he think to ask me how much money I had.

"About a mill in US banks, the same in the different off shore accounts I have, and I don't even have a clue as too how much in stocks and bonds."

I thought he was going to fall out of his chair. "You mean to tell me that I fuck a multimillion dollar woman two nights in a row," he asked. "Yeah," I answered, smiling across the table at him. "Damn," he said in amazement.

Three months later, my divorce to George was finalized. I bet your thinking that John and I married, right?! Wrong. I still live in my world and he in his. We do still get together though and fuck like crazy. I visit the Biker's Haven bar when ever I feel like being "a dirty little bitch". I never did remarry, but I'm sure having one hell of a time playing the field. Oh, and George. After the divorce he started embezzleing from the company he worked for. He's now serving time in prison. Ha! Ha! I hear he's now playing bitch to someone else.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Married Couple

Let me know how you liked the story. I got the idea from a friend of mine who is biker. It's one of his fantasies to have a rich woman to fuck when ever she's feeling like "a dirty little bitch".