Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2002, 06:18 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Crazy Fun

Tell us you stories of things you did just because you thought it would be fun to do at the time. It may have been funny, crazy or dangerous.

Here's mine:
The other night I coloured all my nails with black felt pen, just because I thought it would be something to do. My nieces thought it was funny.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 05-09-2002, 07:13 AM
Pixie Mistress

I think I get my craziest when I'm out dancing at clubs -- once I was on too much tequila and dancing on the stage in a really hot outfit, and I just had the urge to get crazy so i took off my shirt and was left in a see-through bra and tight little bootie shorts and instead of the bouncers freaking out they cheered me on!! soon, lots of people in the crowd started taking off clothes and people were topless and just gettin crazy -- it was so wild!!!
and from my voice you speak
Old 05-09-2002, 08:02 AM
Sensual Member

A long time ago, I had sex on a billboard. It was at night... we climbed up there on a narrow platform, and went at it. Was a crazy experience!! I am scared of heights, so it was dangerous enough for me.
Old 05-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Manwhore

Hmmm, I've climbed up on a billboard, but never had sex up there! So let's see... crazy... well, I rode on top of a car that was driving down a busy highway. Laying down holding on to the sides...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-09-2002, 05:04 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Hmmm...I have done alot...heehee...But the first thing that comes to mind is bowling in a skirt, with no underwear during our weekly house league game...No wonder the wives won't talk to me anymore!!

It was really hot that day.....heehee.....that's my story and I am sticking to it!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 05-09-2002, 08:03 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
well.......................I once rode a horse bareback with only my underware and Boots on. Dayummmmmmmm horse got spooked and took off a running like a bat outta Hell. I wound up falling off and skinned the heck out of my Ass. Ouchhhh
If I would have stopped showing off I'd have more meat back there. (yep............the Q has butt)
Old 05-09-2002, 08:24 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Red face Was asked this same question just last week…..

...while sitting by the fountain at the mall. A young dude with more metal in his face than my car has in the dashboard sat down next to me. I was starring at his spiked out hair of red, blue, green, orange and whatever, when he self-consciously asked “What’s the matter old man? You never did nothing crazy?” I told him “Oh yeah, once I got drunk and fucked a parrot. Was just wondering if you’re my kid?”

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-09-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered Dork

Old 05-09-2002, 09:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
LMAO@PF

I once filled my car (inside and out), and smothered myself with the flesh of a zillon smashed watermelons. It was a goofy practical joke..... I had seeds everywhere not to mention the pain of cleaning my car.....the only reward was being licked clean afterward I have been known to go a hair too far to pull off a good joke

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-10-2002, 12:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
PF thats the funniest story I have heard for yonks - made my day, thanks buddy

crazy things well I have done my share probably te funniest was the way me and some friends fixed up the Tumbarumba tearer.
I was an apprentice in the air force at the Wagga Wagga training base. Our accommodation blocks were only about 10 metres away from the railway line. The rail motor from Tumbarumba to Wagga passed through the base a few times a day the first being 5 am. Trains have to sound their horns approaching a road crossing but the driver of the train started to blow his for a full half mile before the crossing waking up about 500 of us up.

about 6 apprentices(including apprentice Grumble) decided to do something about it. so we all went to work and 'liberated' some grease. We got up about 4 am and greased the tracks for about 500 yards or so.

along came the train with its smart arse driver and slid to a halt right in front of the barracks and we turned the fire hoses on it.
The dirver got out and started yelling at us and got hit simultaneously with 3 high powered jets of water and was sent flying over the side of the embankment. He was a sight and it was a 10 foot drop. Strangley no one else decided to get out of the train LOL.
They had to get a crew out to get the train going again and we got into a lot of trouble, confined to base for a month. But it was worth it. The driver had concussion and bruised ribs and went off in an ambulance. The NSW railways investigated and the driver got into the shit for deliberately creating a nuisance and we never had any trouble with the train again
Old 05-10-2002, 08:13 AM
Sensual Member

I am still giggling to myself after reading P/F's story!! Too much!!

I do "crazy" things all the time with my kids. I'm the kind of mom who is strict... but when it's time to have fun, I'm the one that starts it! I dance in Disney World parades, take them to concerts that most parents wouldn't like.... the last crazy thing I did was participate in the Slime Time Live T.V. show about a month ago.
Twisted and I took our youngest son. They asked for volenteers to go onstage. My son and I were raising our hands and yelling... people were looking at us funny, but we got on the stage! I had to stick my head out of a donkey cut out, and bray like a donkey while the kids were blindfolded and had to aim at me with pies. There were 3 kids, I got three pies! We won, and I had alot of fun!
Old 05-10-2002, 12:29 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
craziest, me and a friend were dj'ing at a club, everything was set on a small stage well i guess the atmosphere and booze got the better of us, he dared me to expose myself on stage so i dared him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we did, although in a sober stsae of mind would not do it again i did get lucky that night, so maybe the end justifies the means................it was still crazy

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 07-27-2003, 01:23 AM
Banned

Re: Was asked this same question just last week…..

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
“Oh yeah, once I got drunk and fucked a parrot. Was just wondering if you’re my kid?”

You're soooooooo lucky you told this anecdote before you knew the colours I put in my hair today!!
Old 07-27-2003, 01:32 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Was asked this same question just last week…..

I was living in a really small town when the only good band ever to play there showed up - Fishbone!

They were ranting their political shite on stage and get funky with it . . . people from bigger towns actually drove in to see them but the crowd still wouldn't dance to their funkalicious beats . . . they asked women to go on stage and dance and they had some really conservative women up there so I finally went up to show them crazy. The bass player had one long dread on his head that he used as a penis (shall we say).

Here's a pic of him (before he had one dread only)[/B][/QUOTE]

That is his hair!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smbandnorwood.jpg (3.9 KB, 252 views)
Old 07-27-2003, 06:59 AM
Just me.

I'm still wondering PF ... how did he answer?

I remember one time having a bit too much to drink. I was talking to a friend ... we got done ... said good-bye ... turned around ... and walked into the wall.

Ouch.