Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2006, 10:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
True love

So tell me honestly. Does anyone believe that there is actually someone out there that the universe has set you up be with? I mean the idea sounds great but I dont know. The idea is kinda wierd to me. I mean especially since I dont really date. Actually now that i am out of college I am trying to figure out how I am going to find anyone. I mean there is no way really to find someone. Everyone is off limits. Everyone either has a bf or gf or otherwise society says dont approach anyone. I dont know. It seems like everyone i know has given up on this crazy idea of finding someone.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I think ya need to re read what ya wrote there

You are putting barriers up around yourself...making yourself offlimits not the other way around. There are plenty of ways to find someone. Not everyone one has a bf/gf....everyone is NOT offlimits

Do i believe in soulmates....yes
Old 10-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Melted

I most definitely believe in soulmates. I believe that there is more than one person in the world who can be your soulmate. However, I do believe it is possible to live one's life without ever meeting at least one soulmate, or perhaps meeting them and not recognizing them for what they are.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:47 AM

Soulmates are a class of people who are very closely compatible with your class of people.

Recognition, not acquisition, is the key.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Loungin' Around

I've found a few people who I am pretty sure I could spend the rest of my life happy with...and I was fortunate enough to marry one.

Give it time, she will show up just when you don't expect her!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-16-2006, 02:49 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I believe in soulmates, and have met a few in my time, but only one of the ones I've met has been male.

Having experienced finding and losing female soulmates, I made damn sure I wasn't about to lose him, so instead I dragged him off and married him and we're currently working on the 'happily ever after' bit.

I've said this to you before, I'm sure, but stop focusing on trying to find someone and instead try to find yourself. You'll never recognise a soulmate if you don't know your own soul, so focus on that instead and you'll be surprised how easily everything can suddenly fall into place.

On a worst case scenario, that you don't ever meet 'the one for you', you're going to be going through life alone, so you may as well make the best of it and enjoy what you have right now. Look around you, you have more than some people could ever dream of: freedom, the ability to walk on your own two legs, the ability to express yourself and the hope of healthy relationships in the future. There are people in the world who'd give anything to have any of those things, and you've got all of them. Your life is blessed, you have so many things to celebrate, so enjoy them while you can.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-16-2006, 05:16 AM
Weedscreamer

I think I am on the verge of stepping away from 20 years of go nowhere and step into the unknown. I think that withdrawing from people may even be a good thing. No, I'm not kidding. Going inward for awhile may help. There are soul mates out there. Finding them is the kicker. And, there can be detours. Take your time.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:24 AM

rzande1,

Pardon me for being hard and insensitive, but read these responses carefully. They are drawing upon experience you do not yet have. According to your profile, you are not yet 23 years old. Trust them, they are most likely correct. Yes, I know that you are, as are each of us, an individual, and that means that these opinions are not guaranteed to be correct, but the probability that they are is very high. You have only recently moved out of your parents' house. Live life a bit before moving into another one with a wife.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Naked and in Love

Soulmates do exist.......but like any relationship, things don't just fall into place.....you BOTH have to invest time and energy into making it work......and you BOTH have to be willing to take the risk.

It's scary.....trust me, i know just how scary it can be, too. And if you have any inkling that you've found him/her, don't just sit there with yer thumb up yer bum (unless you like that sort of thing), go for it with your whole heart.

--kathy1
Old 10-16-2006, 06:45 AM
~a little bit naughty~

^^^^^What they said!

Love does exist and it is wonderful! It does take effort, commitment, a willingness to put another above yourself, and it does involve risk. It's not an easy thing to surrender your heart to another soul, but ohhhhh when you do the rewards are so very sweet. Give love a chance and if it doesn't work out, for goodness sake, give it another chance.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 10-16-2006, 08:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Exclamation

I hardly ever post anymore,but I am still romantically niave enough,to believe
that everyone has someone,on earth,that is destined to be with you & that
somehow,you will end up together.I met my wife,when I was in the Armed Forces.We have been married since 1965.After awhile,you learn to put up
with each others ,what we percieve as,faults.Listen to JSeal!People with
lifes experiences,know what life is ALL about.I have always related marriage
to fishing.You have your,catch & release & you have your keepers.Above
all,Don't try to change someone,to your whims!If you do that,you're destroying,what attracted you originally.If you love them,they will probably,
have enough brains,to figure what is important in life. Irish
P.S.Yes everyone has a soulmate!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Awesome on my Own

Oooooh boy, trust me when I say I believe in soulmates. I had given up on men, wasn't looking for one, i was just going to be a single mom for the rest of my life. I had made peace with it then *BOOM* I fell head over heels in love with my Mayhem. He too, had given up on women as he had just come out of a divorce.

Now I am flying over there, to the UK, to live and be with my man.

like Lou said, be happy with your blessings, I was and just enjoying life, when I met my soulmate.

Look around and enjoy what you got