Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2003, 01:20 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Am I crazy? Off the topic

this is off the topic. NOthing relate to sex at all. But I just want to know how do you think and feel about this topic.

Ok sometimes I think I am just crazy of the ghost topic. I belive there is ghost exist. In my culture, we belive it, and we do have those masters who are ghost hunter and ghost killers.

I am so interest in those ghost stories real or fake. Even thought I am living in Canada, but I still interest in those ghost killer master who does his job to kill evil spirit. I know there are a lot of ghost spirits in our countries like China or Vietnam. There are a lot, but still there are some people never belive there is ghost exist. But I do belive it, I had been lived in a ghos house before. I mean a house has 6 spirits. But they are all good spirits. they never damage us. But don't get me wrong, I never see ones, because in our religion I was born in a certian date that I have a very high "luck" I don't know how to call this in English. But may be it called like "Luck" but that doesn't mean like Lucky . Is like my luck very high, i can not see those spirit. only those who was born other than 15 of the month. In lundar calendar if a girl was born in the 15th date of the month she has a very high "luck" if a guy was born in 1st date of the month, then he has a very high "luck" so those people can't see ghost spirit at all. other those those 2 days of the month you can have an opportunity to see the spirit. That is only Tao and Budisham religion belive that. But I don't know about other religion. So any way. when i was young myy cousin who stayed in the same house as mind she saw ghosts in that house, but i never ever had a chance to see the spirit. coz i was born on 15th of the month in the calendar.

Anyway, I always watch almost all those ghost movies, every year close to Holloween day, i always love to watch those movies. I love watch all type of ghost movies. I listen to ghost stories, watch ghost movies and even read those books as well.

but don't get me wrong, I am very chickend when it comes to this subject, but at the same time i am so cursious to know and to hear. That is the scare part. If i watch too much those movies then i have nightmare at night. my hubby always tell me don't watch those things too much, coz i will going to be crazy and damage my brain by interest in these things too much. may be I will stop watch this type of things before I want to get pregnant, coz i should have a good feeling in my head not those evil stuffs on my head. Don't u think so?

my husband always tell me don't watch those things tooo much you gonna be crazy one day. hehehehe but nothing can stop me. So i usually have nightmare at night if i watch too much.

so am i the only one who is that crazy on this topic? I am a very chickend person on this as well, i won't go near anywhere that i know there will be evil spirit or some spirit in there.

Dam! anyway in our countries these things are like every where and dam so scary!
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:13 PM

I read all of your posts in last two month I could underestand you are very sexy, queen orgasm, have started masturbation from 8 and have some problem with your husband and you are alone don't think marriage is very important really is not very important try enjoy your life .I have underestood you are curious about other race why don't try it you can try all races I am asian too but from the west asia and it is no matter you love sex be relax and try it I have to say your name make me wet and hard since I think chinese pussy is very tight and wet I love all kind of pussy specially chinese
Old 01-03-2003, 03:30 PM

gholi2002

thanks for the reply, but I thought this topic is not relate to sex at all

and who said that I think married is not important? Of course it is very important to me.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:44 PM
The Good Knight

Your not crazy! My wife firmly believes in ghosts and she says she has seen them or felt their presense. Once we went to an art showing in an old house and my wife had to leave the house. she left the house crying and shaking pretty bad. Later we found out that someone had commited suicide in the room that she felt the worst in. Beleive it or not! Canada has it's share of ghosts. Myself, I believe in spirits but I think they might be angels or demons depending on whether they are good or bad. Not sure about lost souls wandering around. I've never seen anything.

Anyway, we love watching ghost movies or documentaries and reading stories. The "true" ones are the best. You can get books on Canadian ghosts and where you might find them. Might be interesting to visit a spot and check it out. If you haven't already then you should rent the movie "Sixth Sense" starring Bruce Willis. It will keep you up for days.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:56 PM

yes i watched 6th sense before. I watched most of the American, or Chinese ghost movies. I watched them all. So i think I didn't left out a lot of them

i love them all.
Old 01-03-2003, 04:00 PM

chinese pussy
I know this topic is not related to sex and I didn't say you think marriage is not important when I read the topic I was curious about you and read all of your posts I think marriage is very important for you but you are not satisfied with your husband and you have some problem since you are alone you are some times sad or think about crazy I tried to tell you don't think about bad things think about nice things in the world like making love you know pixies is a place to forget your problems and difficulties only think about sex about my little brother in your nice pussy about my tongue that give your clit a nice bath when my hand touch your nipples oh my god I need some stroke when I think about the 8 years girl that masturbate or 25 years masturbate in front of mirror (Imean you)
Old 01-03-2003, 04:59 PM

gholi2002

i think you missed understand me in here. I never say i don't feel happy about my hubby, I never say i don't have satisfied by him. He always satisfied me, he is my everything. I can not live without him. He can give me everything i request. I am very happy with him. I don't think I can find another guy similar to him in this earth in term of his caring, his money, his loving, his kind, his sex and his everything.

you see? I picked him out of 30 guys that I know. of course he must be the best of out the 30 guys i know.

When I choosed him out of the rest of the men i know because i was looking for guys with $$$ enought for me to spend without I have to work, loving me and loving my family at the same time. Take care of my family at the same time. Yes, my family is in here but we are not living together. On top of this, of course he must make me happy on bed as well as other in the house.
He willing to work outside as well as inside the house.
He treats me like a Queen.
he always say like this ''Man's money is for woman to spend in the mall" Is like Man works for woman to spend. I don't think I can find any man who says like that to me.
But that doesn't mean i am lazy, I did work before, but during this type of economic i am out of job, and he didn't ask me to work again, he said all depend on me either i like to work or not.
so I do look for a guy to give me security and love.
On bed, he is a very kinky man, and I love kinky style.

and you see? I am looking for a bunches of stuffs on a man, not only sex, but everything. Sex is part of it, but there are a lot of thing a woman need in this world beside sex.

woman need sex, money, relax enjoy the life, don't have to worry about if he doesn't care about her or her family, and need a man who can manage everything inside out and outside in.
So I don't have to worry about anything. Look for respect, trustful and caring. And so I just need to sit back and relax and enjoy the life. no need to worry about anything.

that is what I am looking for in a man beside sex.

so anyway so far my married is great! and no regreat. all my friends always say that I am pretty lucky to marry him, even my parrents love him very much too. so pround of him.
all my friends who married and worry about fanincial and worry about this and that. Dam! i don't have to worry about anything since i got married. So that is one of the thing that i love about him.

gholi2002

and in term of sex? of course i am very kinky, i love him tire me up ban me and did i ever tell you that I love boundage? Dam! i love boundage very much. We often try it. and that is the most turn on for me.

i usually tried those game like teacher and student, nurse and doctor and some other very sick and dirty thing.
but hey, sex is dirty and sick. if sex doesn't dirty and sick then sex is not fun at all. to me, i love sick sex, dirty sex. Dam! those thing give me the most intense orgasm that i can have.

so my sex life is great as well.

hey! every married life has it up and down right? so sometimes i might have a bit down, but is complettely normal, those are minor problem. who doesn't have. As long as you and him solve it and everything is good later on. We are not prefect right? look at the 5 fingers in our hands, they are short and long, never even. Same as the married life, their is up and down time in your life. That is normal. as long as not a big issue then is ok.

am i right?
Old 01-03-2003, 10:51 PM

chinese pussy
I hope you are right I think you try to remember good things about your hubby by the way be happy I wanted to say no worry be happy and nothing else hope you have very good life specially in sex I will be happy if can see your pics. I told you only your name make me wet and hard