Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2003, 01:55 PM

toys...equipments....fun!!!

hi all again,....

I wonder does everyone in pixies uses toys to enhance their sex experience with thier partner...

and how abt telling us wat u have and wat r the fun that it provide....

i shall start with myself...

my gf n i had a rotary vibe w bunny ears, a finger vibe(new), and a masturbating silicone sleeve for the little brother......

i suppose the rotary vibes is really a good investment to my gal, as i had to admit as a man, there are areas within that a man can reach... and we cant rotate our member that fast.... as for the finger vibe, its water proof and its compact, good for travelling and to use as a general massager...

the sleeve , after i use a few times, i got really sick of it... altho it feels soft, but i still think the best thing a man can get for sex is a willing female partner.....cos there are nuthin that a willing female partner cant do.... all sex toys for man are crap.... cos god created woman.....so beautiful and tender that nuthin could ever replaced.....
Old 05-01-2003, 02:56 PM

I had one old vibrator I bought as a gift for a freind but never gave it to her, so it kinda hung around and eventually found a use. When I got married my wife and I decided to expand our collection as gifts for each other on our honeymoon, not knowing that a few of our friends would also get us little honeymoon kits.. so now we have a pretty good collection of toys.

We have vibes of all sorts, sleeves for the vibes, various dongs, a double ended dong, strap on w/ various attachments, a few bullet vibes, anal beads, blind fold, hand cuffs, various bondage straps and gear, leather whip, cat-o-nine-tail, riding crop, close too all the Kama Sutra oils and stuff, and much much more I can't remember.

We basically had two small suit cases FULL of sex toys. Driving through customs was hilarious. We sat in the bay as they searched our stuff. It was all fine until they reached those two cases.. they did a very good job of keep a professional appearence, but I know the one lady was bothered by it. "We, uh, went through, umm, those cases and found a liqour bottle you didn't declare and some other items, next time could you um, declare ALL of what you have?" Comedy gold I tell you.

The collection is always expanding as we find new or different items... Next on my list is a glass piece. Those look fun and unique.
Old 05-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Suprise Me

We went through a "discovery" stage with toys... lets try this.. oh, that looks like it would be fun, etc... Now we do have our favorites and at times incorporate them into our lovemaking.

I have a pair of vibrating panties that when I put them on he just loves... especially when I had worn them around the house - cooking dinner, helping with the addition, walking outside.... lol

I would also like to purchase a glass toy too... mmmmmmm someday...

Old 05-01-2003, 03:31 PM

Oh, I forgot to add their uses and value.

The vibes, obvious use. They add a good ammount of excitment when used occasionally, but can be a little much if used too often. I have read that they can desensitize if used too often or too high.

Dongs, obvious use. Makes for great item to play with between sessions to allow my little buddy to rest.

Double dong, bough to allow her to get off while giving me anal, but it doesn't work too well in that aspect. However since it is so long it allows for easy holding compaired to a single sided dong and has more than enough length to reach deep inside. One of my personal favorites.

Bullet vibes. If you don't have one, get one. It can be used in so many ways! We both use them and love them. If I had to choose just one toy out of them all it would be a bullet. So versitile. If you can afford it go for a remote one. I have a few corded ones and have found times where a remote activated would be fun in public.

Strap-on. Not a bad toy for those days when you are just worn out but still want to get her off. Also great for guys who like anal play. Nothing like having your lady strap up and take control for a while. A good thing to remember is start small on the attachments, getting a toy that is too large can be a pain the the ass to use.

Anal beads, not that great. Neither of us were inpressed with the feeling they offered.

The bondage & sm stuff, well, you can figure it out. Basicaly inventive ways to inflict various ammounts of pain to the pleasure of sex. Careful with whips (and many other SM toys), they ARE weapons and can inflict serious damage accidently if you don't know how to use one. Play safely!

Kama Sutra products. If you have never used any I suggest trying them out. They are very good quality and offer something for everyone. My favorite is the Honey Dust. Awesome stuff.. it is a fine powder that, when applied to the skin, leave a nice sweet flavor. Well worth it's weight in gold.

I guess that concludes my review of goodies. Oh, and thanks for the tip on the man sleeve things.. I was considering getting one of those but wasn't sure if they are worthwhile. I guess nothing can beat the real thing for us guys.
Old 05-01-2003, 03:52 PM

wow....

yeah nuthin beats the real woman..... and thats was a great deal of toys u got there deno... and thanks for the description of uses.... anyway, i like to declare that this thread is not meant to be a promoting sex toy thread... its just to share experience... so more members can know what to add on into their collection next....

perhaps some of u could tell us which is ur fav toy n why....
Old 05-01-2003, 04:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I've been collecting toys for years, along with erotic literature and photography books, plus erotic games. I have enough toys to fill an entire filing cabinet (a 4-drawer one). Ironically, the man I am marrying doesn't believe in using toys. Plus, my favorite "toy" of all isn't even a sex toy; it was made for an entirely different purpose.
Old 05-01-2003, 09:09 PM
~figment of imagination~

I only have two toys. I can't afford the ones I would really like to have.
I have the average run of the mill cock vibrator. Nothing fancy. Just big and black. Then I have pocket eggs (?). It is two silver eggs attached to separate cords that connect with the vibrating speed controller.
Unfortunately there isn't much out there for me because I am allergic to latex and silicone.
~ me! ~
Old 05-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Insatiable

My fav toy is, of course, the Rabbit Pearl. Love driving that sucker and watching the results!

rabbit
Old 05-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Banned

You newer members haven't been introduced to us female Pixies raving about our Oral B electric toothbrushes! It's my favourite! The two vibes I have are used hardly at all unless it's in tandem with the Oral B!
Old 05-02-2003, 07:57 AM

Summer, how about this cheaper glass G-spot toy:

http://www.naughtyglass.com/product...&products_id=32

Or some of the acrylic toys from this site:

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toy...lic_dildos.html

I have the crystal wand sold at the blowfish site. If I had to give up all my toys and could keep just two, the two I'd keep are my Hitachi wand and that crystal wand. Also, the crystal wand is sold by a lot of sites, but I think this site has the cheapest price.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:31 AM
~figment of imagination~

Blueswede! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! hehe
I never hunted for cheaper prices online. I think I will have to go find hubby's credit card to stock up.
Thank you again!
~ me! ~
Old 05-03-2003, 03:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to IceLore Send a message via AIM to IceLore Send a message via Yahoo to IceLore
Oooo, I don;t really like the gless stuff. I'm super sensitive sometimes and if he gets too wild with ours (we have some large hook-like contraption) it feels like I'm being raped with a large wooden spoon. I guess I just like silicon/latex dildos so if I'm grinding them against my g-spot, I don't have to worry about being impailed on the blunt end of a glass rod... But Oral B electric toothbrushes? You've got to kidding! They're that good? I'm all for versitle sex toys! Must have one! Thanks. *grabs jacket and runs out the door wildly*
Old 05-10-2003, 03:09 PM

I can’t even deign to think of how much money I have wasted over the years on sex toys. My wife and I currently have several in the toy drawer, but she has a couple of favorites that get used the rest just set there or have been thrown away because we did not enjoy them. It seem so strange that after all the expensive high tech stuff I have bought like the beyond 200, the vibrating double dildo, the vibrating butterfly or the remote vibrating panties. That what she likes best is a cheap bullet vibe and a simple 8” latex dildo. I swear that I tried just about every category of sex toy known to man. But it still comes down to just those two.
She just loves the sensation of the bullet vibe buzzing against her clit while we make love. We use it most every time we fool around, and after 15+ years we have not noticed any desensitizing effects. The 8” latex dildo I enjoy use on her and watch her body scum to the pleasure she is feeling. She likes the dildo best when I thrust deep inside her while I like her clit, the duel sensation shoots her too the moon in a minute. Some time we will use both toys and me in her ass kind of a threesome fantasy.
I guess it’s a good idea to remember that toys don’t have to cost a lot, for them to work well.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 05-10-2003, 05:44 PM

Summer, I hope something from those sites will work out for you. I happen to like really hard toys and a lot of pressure, at least on my G-spot. Thus, I really like the acrylic toys. Still haven't been able to afford a glass toy, but I think I'd like them.

Hitachi, you're right; toys don't have to be expensive to work well or feel good. Even some household objects, such as electric toothbrushes, can double as sex toys and feel just as good or better than the sex toys you may pay a fortune for. (You can cover the brush part with a tiny water balloon kept in place with a little rubber band.) My favorite is a wall-charged Black & Decker screwdriver (covered with a condom during use). It has a great diameter and length to it, plus a "handle" to hang on to (the actual screw part); it has a nice texture; and it's heavy enough to feel like actual penetration at certain angles.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:41 AM

wow....blueswede....the use of the screwdriver really sounds very tachnical n hard core... but it was really interesting to know all these household stuff can be used... but i dun think i would try that on my gf.... cos if i do, without proper introduction to the stuff, i might end up in a police station trying to explain to the police that im not trying to kill anyone.... and my gf might think im crazy, and wanted to "screw" her in that way...

hahahahaha