Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2002, 01:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to dj_nevermore
Lightbulb Really Personal

Wll, I've been putting this off, but I'm interested to see what type of people will reply to this. That's right, I'm posting a personal. If you think I sound fun, then by all means send me an email or talk at me on AOL...I welcome all. Here goes....

I'm a single white man. I'm 18, 6 foot 1, 180 lbs, swimmer's build(team swimmer for past five years), brown/green eyes, short, dark brown hair. I grew up in Missouri with a sort of punk rock attitude. I attend college with a major in music education. I enjoy movies, swimming, dj'ing and guitar. I'm a lifeguard/swimming instructor, and I also work at a skateboard shop. I'm really into girls who are sweet on the outside, but also have a dark side that likes to get a little.......creative. Mostly I'd like to just have someone I can correspond with through email. And pictures and whatnot(I have a cam). And as far as meeting goes.........well, it would have to be pretty important. But anyway, I like a girl who takes charge sometimes. And I guess my only fetishes are this little school girl outfit fetish, and....definitely licking a girl all over. And here's one you might not hear too often. I love performing oral sex on a woman. Now I've always believed that every part of the body needs attention, and I demonstrate that in massage, but when it comes to going down....I just love every aspect of it. The sight, the smell, the taste, the sounds(awesome!!!), and it really makes me hard. But anyway, this is all I can think to put in here now. If you think I'd be fun, chat with me for a while or send me an email. I'll reply promptly. Hope to talk to you soon. Yours, --DJ P.S. I will send a pic of me on request.